Which Scenario?

• A World Lost

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure that sounds good. Since most of the positions are filled will there be a thread started for the roleplay soon?

Most likely, if another person doesn't join by the end of the week, I'll definitely be starting it up after posting a 2-day check to make sure people who have signed up will be available to participate. It'll go up on Friday the 13th, how accurate.

@TheZanta @Terra @WiZ @Inconspicuous @Yoda @Captain Cannonfists @Shadelier @Silence
Sorry, I'm late to post, I was rather busy recently. Please post up your character sheet and confirm your readiness as soon as possible! We shall begin within this coming week with Scenario 3: A World Discovered and Divided. Thank you for all ye participation, and I look forward to seeing how this develops! Feel free to begin posting once I provide the link and give the go-ahead. Luv ye all <3 @w@

Alright, 5/9 are ready, just waiting on the other four. We begin this Saturday! By the way, feel free to control NPC characters, but remember that there are at the absolute maximum, approximately 150-200 people on the massive ship, which shouldn't pose a problem for our purposes.

Hey! The roleplay posting is up in the general roleplay forum. Feel free to start.

Kyo Satou
Basics
Date of Birth: August 12th, 2228 - 28 Years old.
Family: None on-board. Japanese-American descent.
Role: The Biologist & Psychologist.
Physical Description
Height: 5'8.5"
Weight: 136
Hair: Dark brown-black, Fairly long and straight, down to mid-neck.
Eyes: Light blue
Physical Description: Slightly scrawny and slightly short, Kyo has a young, untouched face with glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: He typically carries a clipboard in the laboratories for notes and a portable bio-scanner. His off-duty clothing is usually a simple white t-shirt and jeans around the ship, a light/baby blue onesie w/ appropriate rabbit ears for pajamas, and a white laboratory coat with jeans, boots, and goggles for work.
Personality/Attributes
Personality/Attitude: Kyo has a fairly laid back personality, even during work, and maintains an open mind to any ideas. He can sometimes be a little forceful in implementing his own ideas.
Favorites/Likes: Relaxation, games, television shows, philosophy.
Most Hated/Dislikes: In-fighting, disorder, stressful activities, disease.
Goals/Ambitions: Kyo hopes to find new life forms, either sentient, intelligent, or simply living organisms on alien planets, examining them, and perhaps finding uses for them. He also hopes to settle down and live a peaceful life if they manage to find the previous expedition.
Strengths: Kyo possesses a very analytical mind, able to process large amounts of sensory details and ideas as well. He possesses a fair bit of knowledge of electronics and programming as well.
Weaknesses: Kyo is physically fairly weak and unfit despite his ventures into the gym of the ship.
Fears: Kyo fears the empty expanse of the space, especially being left alone in it. When exposed to the unknown for so long, he begins to experience a panic attack, and as a result, he rarely looks out the view ports unless there is a planet.
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, couch-potato, board games.
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Skills
Biology: 8/10
Psychology: 9/10
Mathematics: 6/10
Programming: 4/10
Electrical Engineering 3/10

Shadelier: Kian, aren't the stasis pods inside the Ring. Why would they be launched (presumably separately).

Kian: they function as both stasis pods as well as escape pods

Shadelier: Also, some of the crew that were awake decided to reenter the stasis pods and descend along with The Ring, is that right.

Kian: @Shadelier Yes, some did decide to follow the Ring down

Back