New User Alright, Hello!

Canary

Thanks for stopping by!
I’m Canary, and thanks for stopping by! I’ve been reading through the site for a while now, and decided I should just jump in. This is my first time joining a forum like this. Does that ever make me nervous!
I started writing in elementary school, usually about my friends and I as characters in classic tropes and stories. I’ve never role played before, but I’ve always loved writing about/as my friends, so maybe that’s close?
I usually write in my free time and share works with my irl friends, but we currently aren’t able to see each other as often. I’m hoping to strengthen my storytelling through role playing and world building with others.
Again, thanks for stopping by and I can’t wait to hear from you!​

This is a great place to get started in role playing. We have folks that are new to it, been doing it for years and others who only write intermittently. So, if you have not already done it, take some time to read the approval guide.

Now onto the fun stuff. If you're going to write, what kind of genre's do you like to write? Who do you think would be your perfect room mate and would that room mate be perfect for your favorite character?

Back