Alternate Universe MLP RPer seeks partners

• Thread starter GiganticEquestrians
  • Start date
G

GiganticEquestrians

Ok I am now seeking partners for RPs!

(Note: my current craving is not an end all be all that is all I want right now. Its merely a way for partners with said characters in their arsenal to have an easier time initializing a PM. Trust me. Other ideas are still welcome)

For those wondering, I play as an AU, or alternate universe, interpetation of the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic set of characters (with some from Gen 5 AKA A New Generation/Make Your Mark era mixed in... mostly because yeah... that generation is in my opinion a bazooka to the foot. But besides my point....)

Now then. Do you need to know MLP lore to RP with me? Absolutely not! I fully welcome crossovers and original partners! Got a human? Why not! As long as the characters and plot idea mesh well with the overarc'ing personalities of the characters I play as (typically gentle giants/giantesses) then its all welcome to me. You'd be surprised just how many ideas gigantic royal ponies, dragons, gryphons and their friends can fit into

So please. If I interest you to any extent, at least give it a shot and see. More likely than not it just might work. :D

Current craving hunt as of 10/13/22: A pirate partner. Male or female it does not matter. Just wish I had a pirate to close a gap left by a partner now on hiatus from another place I met them.

Final note addendum: Be aware that sizeshifting will likely occur during the RP. Just warning people who may not like the whole giant/giantess aspect. ^^

Back