New User *Appears from a cloud of smoke* Oh Hi There

R

renaissance

Oh, hi.
I'm Renaissance, some random person who just stumbled upon this site. I'm new here, and a little tiny bit new to roleplaying. I enjoy roleplaying fantasy (D&D style) and post-apocalyptic stuff. Sometimes one, sometimes both. Sometimes I'll roleplay different genres. I really don't care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also have several composition books filled with characters I'll probably never use, but you didn't hear it from me...

Hello Renaissance. Welcome to the site. We have a lot of fantasy and post-apocalyptic roleplays around here. We're all still starting up the roleplays, so dont hesitate signing up for your favorite! Hope to roleplay with you soon mate. Chat be at the bottom right and there be a help desk in the forums.

HI there renaissance! I'd love to learn about all your characters. I'm sure you have lots of cool ones!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Make sure you hit up our community forums also so we can get your account approved for you :) The more you get engaged with the community the faster we can get you to joining roleplays.

Back