Are you new here?

Are you new here to Storytellers Circle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ciera

It just seems to me that a lot of people on here are new, so I wanted to see how many exactly were.

Nilum

The Wanderer Returned
Benefactor
At present, there have been 2,644 registrations distributed over a period of 390 days since site inception on November 2nd, 2016. There have been approximately 6.78 (rounded) registrations per day since site inception.

I was the 30th registration on STC.

I have noticed some impressive site growth lately, but it's normal for sites to experience growth when appropriately advertised to target demographics, and/or when there are periods of free time expressed for students.

Bisque

At present, there have been 2,644 registrations distributed over a period of 390 days since site inception on November 2nd, 2016. There have been approximately 6.78 (rounded) registrations per day since site inception.

I have noticed some impressive site growth lately, but it's normal for sites to experience growth when appropriately advertised to target demographics, and/or when there are periods of free time expressed for students.
I'm genuinely impressed!

Koishiteru

Those numbers are impressive, whoa. OuO

I know I found the site from a subform on Reddit, since I was browsing through the writing/roleplaying sections of that site.

But anywho, I'm still rather new to this site! I've been here a few weeks on and off due to holiday related activities, but I've been enjoying it so far!
I even have a few new roleplays getting set up, so it's all really exciting!

Yukio

I am new to this site and to role play in general. If anyone is willing to lend me some info PLEASE do!

Ink_Rain

Hi! I'm new on this site but not new to role-playing :D Have been here for about an hour like the above people xD​

Erasmvs

I'm new and I only rolaplayed once with a friend so I would love to roleplay with someone but idk if new members are allowed??