armentho a character whit no hope in the autority

armentho

well,let my introduce my self

im valentino fontaine a young dude of colombia in sudamerica
i always like the concept o moral what is good and what is bad) relativist,ther only challenges and objetives ,we call the thisngs bad or good if help us to finish them or fail in the process

that concept of the world so wick but realist release my mind to new posibiltys

my characters and historys that i love are in this grey line betwwen be tyrans or heroes

y waanna do this whit armenttho

a dude that is able to sins and destroy n the name of objetive whit out error even if he feel like a monster
i see you later

Ah. Grey. The sound of the white noise echoing throughout the black abyss. Questionable in motive and doubtless in persistence. The morals of a single individual is often questioned, but when they are in the middle questions do not exist. Not because there is nothing to doubt, but because the answers are not available...or they are, but none dare or care to spend the energy necessary to find them.

Hello! It is nice to meet you!

Ah. Grey. The sound of the white noise echoing throughout the black abyss. Questionable in motive and doubtless in persistence. The morals of a single individual is often questioned, but when they are in the middle questions do not exist. Not because there is nothing to doubt, but because the answers are not available...or they are, but none dare or care to spend the energy necessary to find them.

Hello! It is nice to meet you!

first the swears about honor and justice ,then began to appear the bad decisions and fynally just are that

decisions

Ooh. I don't think I've ever heard the 'epic' used as a genre. Can you elaborate?

a history when the characters and actions have consequences around all the world and history
like save or destroy the worl etc......

history when the actions of the character have a real and big consequences

Back