Attention Proud Pet Owners: Extreme Cuteness Immenent (Pics or go home! (◠‿◠✿)

Awe, I am so sorry to hear about your golden. How old? Mine is 5 and I fear that because I read they have a high rate of getting cancer. >.<

~M

Cinnamon is such a great traveling companion. Not even traffic can make her frown!
fMxbtDsR05Nj_adqbnPE3c7LAmJ7ZQ-fQhMcBCmMVH2fjLB1HPoekUi7LBTi6DQUIScA7aHMj48g4QbAipWU_dWSQkpbCC4MsL0pK5tlNffhc26wdFkyf8ByjYyL0sfhV-OB0vAw8CSrD6CxjFHjgVb5JQl5KfAYZSfgDLdPBtTOqAmyHXEGqC-Cp0voLSLnevxbKwTQ16v3zEY2zqr3lPt7DLNwapwHQAlVjLh7t1PE6HnVoydlbshPUXwaie4iBmlDO90gtB0yqiRHWydWDyjso89UeotUX-Gl5HbDWue7PAyGHjVBkG7s_C7qdYCJ123BSIZM5Y0_vihuHsLGxLYWq7NEDMiBOxiK5VKAjY2bFTAAMzc4zjsWOElavMowGzX0ZFf_0t8h5YbpYn-HcPiNMd6LQRUJv5iRhxM4bVb8Uld3CvVqjM4mtLA8bhgfdjFAWBvsq9OIDC764wYEH5EBpS7JaH6gHr3X5Dz53Jg_1TG2nrhjF78kO7JptBv73Cx5xySPhNbz8Fh1mZwquFLHf6qd_cPFR7m9cE2BAjUjYTpieXL2Wl7QhTGEGxM32Pvd2jZ-gVqc-94iXV7hAU3TD3EPzGhEDJkBx3A8GfJi1tHqzepQ=w1027-h771-no

Edit: Spoilered due to size

Awe, I am so sorry to hear about your golden. How old? Mine is 5 and I fear that because I read they have a high rate of getting cancer. >.<

~M
She was 14. I feel very blessed to have shared life with her. She was my second golden, both died at 14 from cancer.

Yeah I've heard cancer is rough on those dogs. :( Worries me about mine.

~M

View attachment 87

I should have gotten a better picture. Alas, my phone is dead.

But anyway: this is the cat living in my dorm. I put it in a bucket and walked around with it. For some reason though, while I thought he'd jump down, he made himself at home. xD

I'm extremely jealous of all you that still own goldies <3 I haven't had one in years but they still have a special place in my heart! Right now my pack consists of two cats and a french lop, but I'm desperately in need of a dog.

Ck0nba3.png

The grey kitty is called Hera, orange one is Hermes and bunny is called Viilis <3

Ooh you know, those dogs are great too. Anything that looks like a wolf is kick ass! Hell, I'd like to actually have a wolf.

~M

What an adorable feline, Empress! Can't say I've ever owned a cat for one reason or another, but I can definitely see the appeal! :)

~M

Thank you! I do love her so. <3 I also have a rottweiler where I'm currently living. She acts more like a labrador though.

Haha. My retriever is just... a retriever. All she does is jump on and lick people to death. God help anyone broke in my house; she would probably lend them a hand and direct them to the key under the mat and her dog bowl.

~M

Of course this would be the first thread I reply to. I love the critters and showing off my fur kids.
11dd0cf0-7052-4ed5-8ae8-b1e31bef4e91_zpszdrbb4mw.jpg

My 8 year old Pitbull Luscious
bd0b643b-b453-453d-8207-1b3caf597fd7_zps40wfwx7f.jpg

Sebastian and Sully

Back