Ave Community!

BramSigismund

Director
I greet you fellow Roleplayers!

My name is Bram and I found this forum on the Top RP sites list.
A short intro about myself, I am 22 years old and roleplay actively since about 7 years, online and PnP, preferring fantasy, historic and hard SciFi roleplays, character or nation/world building. I usually put much, most likely too much, effort into my texts and details, but well this is a hobby and I am definitely not a casual player.
I studied history and I am deep into the military and warfare, very recently started a page for it.

I hope to find new companions to roleplay with here, get inspiriation by other roleplays and of course enjoy good roleplay.

With Best Regards,

Bram.

Welcome Storyteller! :) It is wonderful to have you join our lovely little community. Aside from reading into our account approval process (which is a simple thing), if you have any questions, feel free to get a hold of me.

~M

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Before you can jump right into a roleplay you will need to be approved first but worry not as the approval process is very easily done! The fastest way to be approved is to get involved with our community by posting around in the Main Lobby section and of course stopping by the chat to say hello :3! I am sure you will find amazing people to roleplay with because everyone here is very awesome and I am sure you will find that out very soon =)! If you have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a pm!

Back