• Dogs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shadowkat268

Aye, I'm shadowkat268, or just shadow, I came on this site to RP. I rp a lot on another site, though attempts to start rps on that site are being, for the most part, ignored. Because of that I decided to try a new site for rp, so here I am now :3

A few fandoms I'm in include: undertale, attack on titan, warriors, wings of fire, bendy and the ink machine along with many others. These were just the first ones I thought of lol

Btw sorry if I did this wrong

Thank you both :3 I'm not really sure about genres as I haven't really payed attention to them, so I'm not sure.

well thats easy, do you like shooting lightning due to technology or that you screamed some super cool words? do you like strutting around with that hot full body Gothic plate armor as you wail like some sort of crazy swinging a sword? or maybe you enjoy standing around looking posh with a fancy pipe as you try to out fox a murderer? and if none of those then surely riding a dragon with a shot gun whilst fighting zombies in the days after the world ended due to north koreas promise to turn the west into a lake of fire finally came true only to find that after like 600 post, love and lost, pain and joy it was all just dear leaders wet dream. Mean what else could there be?

Back