New User Aye it's ya boi?.....girl?

Princess Jade

Pizza Enthusiast
Hello there my name is Jade I'm 19 years of age and I'm gender fluid. That's a pretty strong claim after first meeting me isn't it? Sorry. Truthfully I am a very honest person even if the truth hurts. I love pizza and pasta to death like you wouldn't believe. I'm really good at play on words and puns and will make it my goal to say as much as possible. As for role playing I have characters for both genders and have no problem with using multiple at the same time. I am somewhat literate or I at least try to be for the most part but don't really mind one liners. I love plots and the more drama in a role play the more excited I get. I also am a sucker for action scenes especially over the top, explosions everywhere, blood spilling like crazy battles. If you want to know anything else just ask me and I will try to answer anything about myself within reason.

Welcome to Storyteller! My favorite foods are also Pasta and Pizza! What kind of pizza is your favorite? Same question goes to Pasta! My favorite Pizza is pepperoni and black olives! I also like sausage but 3 topics does cost a bit more then 2 topics and I usually can't afford the 3rd. My favorite kind of pasta is the one that comes from the box called Pasta Roni! My favorite flavor is the parmesan cheese! Although I do also like some pasta that cant be bought from a box like Chicken Alfredo and some garlic noodles!

Back