ayoooo

hey I'm new here ive rped on another website for a while but its currently dying out, I read around the rules a bit and it said I needed to be verified by someone, is that here? 0_0

Pretty much, yes. Basically, interact with others on the site for a while so you can find out if this site is right for you. These introduction threads are to help find out if this site is a good match. With that in mind, can you tell us a bit about yourself? For example, what genres you're interested in, how long you've been roleplaying, what kind of game you're looking for, stuff like that.

I was on the old site for about a year, I like a variety of rp genres fantasy,realistic,sci-fi ect. I'm not really good at writing, grammar and all that, and I really don't like writing in general except when I roleplay probably just cause the amount of creativeness you can put into each post and see other peoples creative side too

Welcome.

Also. If you want people here to think you are cool then you should interact with me as much as possible. I'm pretty much the Cool Guy standard that these guys go by.:cool:

Back