New User Ayyo!

Kveykva

your friendly neighborhood necromancer
Hello! My name is Kveykva, but a great many people shorten it to Kvey as well. I've been searching a bit half-heartedly for a new place to write and develop characters, as a lot of the places I've visited prior haven't felt like the right fit.

I have quite a bit of experience roleplaying (iirc, I started around '09-'10) and have only pushed myself since to improve my length and quality. I have a wide variety of interests that I haven't often found represented in a lot of rp communities, so I'm hoping to find others with similar interests that I do. I enjoy a horrific amalgamation of high fantasy, sci-fi, horror, dark medieval, and just about anything outside the realm of reality. I'm also vaguely familiar with a few tabletop rpgs (primarily Pathfinder and DnD 3.5), but generally, I prefer the writing side of things to the mechanics.

I'm also interested in a nice selection of fandoms, as well as having my own independent worlds and characters (many of which I'd love to put more thought into, but I am bad about writing things down and keeping them in one place)

In additon to my passion for writing, I avidly draw and enjoy creating unique character designs. I'd love to find other artists in this community to share artwork with.

I've never quite been the best about introducing myself (I usually tend to slowly melt myself into forums, aha)
but I'm happy to be here!

I mainly draw traditionally and color with colored pencils (I don't have the money to afford anything better atm), and I've looked into digital art a couple of times but so far haven't had time to practice with the tablet I have

Here's a few of my drawings though, for an idea
1575158776057.jpg
1575340766254.jpg
New_Doc_2019-08-17_15.27.41_1.jpg
IMG_20181224_233615546.jpg

Very nice. Have you had a chance to look at the new member guide? It will provide all the information you need to get approved and started here. If you have any questions I'm here.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Have to say that your drawings are quite nice :) You should consider setting up a thread in our creative artwork forum to share some of your stuff. Entirely optional of course, but it's always nice to see people sharing their other creative works outside of our primary focus on roleplay and writing.

(And I'll let you in on a secret. Introduction threads are awful and horrid, and awkward to write. We only make people do them to share the pain of every time we ever had to write one ourselves.)

*Coughs* I mean. We would never :emoji_innocent:

Just popping in to let you know that your account has been approved, and you should be able to access all of the IC forums now :)

Just popping in to let you know that your account has been approved, and you should be able to access all of the IC forums now :)
Oh, thank you for letting me know! I expected it to take much longer since I'm not usually super active, but thank you!

Yeah. Things slowed down here a bit this past year, so while we're doing our recruiting drive and until we get more generalized activity going on across the forums we're being a little laxer with the approvals on the understanding that there's not a lot of activity for new arrivals to join in on in the community forums right now :)

Back