Returning User Back from the dead, baby!

Dareth

The Sad Clown
Hello. My nick name is Dareth and I was a semi-active user about a year ago.
I like writing stories and drawing comics, even though their substance tends to be less than desirable.
Less than desirable was also my "kinda-rough-and-low-key-neckbreaking" phase which kind of forced me to not see to any of my hobbies, which reflects upon the fact that I didn't visit this website for a year.

I don't necessarily need to be approved, to be honest. I'm mainly engaging either in chat or in one of the 1x1 message RP sessions. I just have that 'pop up' above my text editor, so it tends to be a bit annoying at times.

You can also consider this an apology to everyone that could feel abandoned by me leaving a year ago, although I highly doubt that anyone did.

I look forward to meeting both new and old members and I hope that my stay here now will be longer than the last. :)

Hey, you're back. Don't worry about the phase. I think everyone hits them at some point in their life and art is just one way it tends to come out. Welcome back!

Hey, if you need a role play partner, I'm always looking for people to role play with. Maybe you can contact me or I can contact you and we can work something out if you're interested.

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Alissa, thank you for the offer! I'll be sure to contact you when I'll want to start a new RP! :)

Back