Bad at intros but eh

khaeosMage

Hello! I'm still pretty new to RPing, haven't really done a lot and though I don't always have the time I'd still love to write again! I usually participated in fantasy RPs but I'm looking at developing my sci-fi characters right now, and get a feel for the sci-fi genre in general. I hope to not only develop time management skills (hoping really really hard) and get better at writing (wishing wishing a lot) but also make friends!

Hello!

Welcome to Storyteller's circle and hope you enjoy your stay here. As you've probably seen my PM I have sent a couple of sci-fi interest checks to you, so hopefully it is something along your line of interest. If you need any help just let me know!! :)

Hello!

Welcome to Storyteller's circle and hope you enjoy your stay here. As you've probably seen my PM I have sent a couple of sci-fi interest checks to you, so hopefully it is something along your line of interest. If you need any help just let me know!! :)
Thank you for your reply! I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here, everyone seems so nice :) Is it possible to recommend more sci-fi RPs? The ones you sent sounded pretty interesting, but the character I'm developing is an alien. Thank you again for helping me!

Certainly! Though I'm a bit overbooked right now, so Isiria isn't going to be ready for new roleplay for a little while. I can certainly inform you when I've managed to wrap up enough things to work on getting Isiria back up and running.

Back