Beings from the jungle world

Pankong

The Shaman
Hi guys!
Here's a collage of drawings taken from my notebook of when I explored the forests of a planet which name I am at this point afraid to pronunciate, where crazy pioneers were forced to execute horrible things to survive and whose ventures I will soon tell you in a short story.
This is only a sample of the awful creatures -albeit not so well-drowned- living in those forests, where there is not really a boundary between what you call an animal, what you call a plant, and, thanks to the intelligent native people of the planet, what you call a robot.
View attachment 908

I am astounded by the flow of the story with the illustration- At first I was caught by the vivid colors and intriguing collection of creatures I could not yet comprehend. But with the caption and introduction, with these little spurts of teasers I'm so excited for what this will become!!
You have a wonderful eye and mind!

Thank you very much MoonBloom, both for your comments about the illustration and for those about the voice in my writings. You are very kind.
But I think I lack the tools to express what is in my mind, I don't consider myself a good painter nor a good writer (especially in English).
By the way, I hope to improve with practice, as I will keep posting stories and relative illustrations about my adventures in the multiverse, starting with this about the savage Branama :)

Back