Black Rock Shooter x Doctor Who

Okami

One other crossover idea that I have had for quite a while. I've been craving it quite a bit. Below is my basic idea and reason for doing this, beware spoilers for the Black Rock Shooter anime.

I found this great piece of artwork shown below and desperately want to try this now. This would be 1x1 and I would like for my partner to be literate and have a decent grasp of 10 as that would be who you'd be playing as. You don't need to be familiar with the Black Rock Shooter world, I'd be more than happy to explain it as we go along. It would also kind of fit, the Doctor would likely have never visited the Otherworld due to the circumstances of its existence so he wouldn't be that familiar with it anyway. I would be Rock (she's honestly in my top three favorite anime characters). This would probably be 1x1.

I'd love to discuss more of a story with my partner on this, but I have two ideas:

1. This takes place after the events of the anime, Mato was able to shatter the barriers separating the realms of the Other World and "peace" has fallen over the land. Rock however, hasn't been able to lose her instincts to fight to protect Mato's sanity yet cannot bring herself to harm those she views as "friends" and is wandering listlessly looking for a purpose because she has lost hers. Cue the appearance of a mysterious blue box, the same color as her blood. Throughout this Rock may grapple with her insane self, trying to maintain what little humanity she gained by Mato's intervention.

2. This would likely take place in an alternate timeline of the OVA, Black Gold Saw succeeds in impaling Black Rock Shooter and brings the cavern down on her, leaving her to die of her wounds of being crushed. Grievously wounded and feeling fear for the first time, Rock manages to pull herself out of the rubble but is bleeding profusely. Then she sees it, box with a sign explaining what to do if she required assistance. With nothing else to go on, Black Rock Shooter falls to her knees, using her sword to keep herself semi upright, and slams her fist against the door once.

i_see_a_smiiiiile____by_ludra90-d9uk229.jpg

Back