New User Bring the Fireworks!

Helena Alexin

Wood Nymph
Just kidding. I doubt you'd need that. No, wait. You do. I demand fireworks and a large feast!

xD

Hello, I'm Helena Alexin. Actually, Helena is one of my original characters that I started playing with recently. I thought she's kinda cool so I decided to use her as my name here.

I've been role playing on and off for 10 years. I started with anime but gradually moved towards other genre such as fantasy, slice of life (realism), mystery and whatever else strikes my fancy. I can play both male and female characters. I also enjoy world-building and creating fantasy maps. lol I like writing detailed and descriptive posts which range from 3 to 10 paras (or longer), depending on my mood. My goal here at the forum though... is to keep my posts shorter (maybe 3 to 5 paras). =/ That way, I can post faster and won't be stuck with the plotting part. >__>;

Anyway, nice to meet ya'll.

Great to meet you, Helena! I hope you have a great time here. You may or may not be familiar with this site's user activation system; in which you post in the general discussion and make yourself part of the community in a brief 'getting to know you' period, before RPing. You can read about that here!

Anyways... once you get approved, keep an eye on the Bulletin Boards subforum for new RP's you might join. I have one there myself that needs some more players!

Hey, welcome. Why not find people that like longer posts? I know a few. I might be one of them. Lol

Hey there Helena! Welcome to STC!!

Aw jeez, I have a love/hate relationship with post lengths lol. I try to write something longer, but sometimes so much is going on in an rp that I want to just pump out posts and stay in the action, so I sacrifice length. Managing 3-5 paragraphs per post is seriously impressive, kudos!

Hey, welcome. Why not find people that like longer posts? I know a few. I might be one of them. Lol

Haha. That is always an option. If you are one of them, maybe we can rp sometime? :p Hopefully, we have the same interests.

Honestly though... I just need the exercise to force myself to write faster and do quicker replies.

Hey there Helena! Welcome to STC!!

Aw jeez, I have a love/hate relationship with post lengths lol. I try to write something longer, but sometimes so much is going on in an rp that I want to just pump out posts and stay in the action, so I sacrifice length. Managing 3-5 paragraphs per post is seriously impressive, kudos!

Thanks. :) I do hope I achieve that. @ 3-5 paras per post.

We have some similar interests in writing. When you're ready to give it a shot let me know.

Back