New User Buonsalve a tutti!

Slime+

Crystalline Words
Hi! My name is Slime+, but you can call me Slime or Plus or whatever, after all I am but a humble slime looking to have some fun writing good, exciting stories with people from far away!

I am 22 years old and I come from a small town almkst at the dead center of Italy, I hope you will have fun roleplaying with me and my chracters, and that we can get to form a bond of kick-assery together!

Hello there Slime, welcome to STC! Italy is a wonderful place, I've visited there once before. Which part of it are you from? :>

As for roleplaying, what are the genres of roleplay that you're most interested in? Any preferences?

I am from Umbria, the most central region, also where Assisi, the town from which St. Francis came, is. I am from Spoleto though.

As for my preferences mmh... I would say I am more inclined to anything animesque, with a strong predilection for modern day world settings with fantasy and supernatural elemnts thrown in.

As for my preferences mmh... I would say I am more inclined to anything animesque, with a strong predilection for modern day world settings with fantasy and supernatural elemnts thrown in.
That's cool, I like anime too, and I'm a huge sucker for fantasy. Though, I've always preferred a medieval/futuristic setting rather than a modern one.

Hope you have fun here! We're glad to have you.

Welcome to STC! Please reach out if you have any questions or need any help navigating the site. :>

Back