New User Caitlin has just landed!

Caitlin

Hey guys!

My name is Caitlin. I am new to this roleplaying site, and very excited to get to know you all!

About me:
~I am a young, female adult from the UK.
~I am a student currently in my final year of undergraduate study of Geology with Physical Geography
~When I leave I want to continue to do a masters and then become a volcanologist!
~I play guitar (love music, particularly within the rock genre)
~Love to read (Skulduggery Pleasant, Hunger Games mostly)
~Love adventures and laughs and animals (not spiders!)
~I will literally talk to anyone!

TV shows I like:
~Doctor Who
~Sherlock
~Primeval
~Pretty Little Liars
~IZombie
~Gilmore Girls
~Merlin
~Game of Thrones
~Reign
~Heartland

Films I like:
~Nerve
~Pride and Prejudice
~Pitch Perfect
~IRobot
~Back to the Future
~and many more

My Roleplaying habits:
~I don't like to roleplay in groups, I prefer private and 1-1 roleplays.
~I have been roleplaying since I was 13 (8 years)
~Very literate
~Good grammer and spelling (please excuse my tiredness for now!)
~I will write as much as you write, but not essay long posts.
~I enjoy adventure, romance, sci fi, fantasy, angst, suspense.
~I have no limits towards romance, but I will be looking for a story roleplay and not just something for sex.
~I am very accurate when it comes to roleplaying.

I love roleplaying with fandoms, but also like original ones too.

I can't wait to be a part of your community.

Caitlin

Hey, Caitlin. Thanks for joining! I'm excited to see another 1x1 player and as an added bonus somebody that likes sci-fi. So the best and fastest way to get approved so you can join in the fun is to post in the creative forum, writer's circle, and main lobby. If you should find yourself in the unfortunate situation of needing help shout in the help box and a helpful member (most likely staff) will answer you as best they can.

My strange question for you: Have you ever thought at any time in your life that your toys came to life when you were sleeping?

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcomes!

My answer to Silence:
Yes, I used to collect stuffed unicorns when I was little and I went through a phase where they kept moving on a night from my bed to the cuddly toy shelf. I used to think they were missing their friends and they were moving to go see them again, haha.

Howdy there ^^ Welcome to the community :p Hope you enjoy your stay!

So you love RPing with Fandoms then? What kind of games / fandoms do you like?

Fandoms: Mostly Doctor Who but I'd love to experience roleplays with Skulduggery Pleasant, Divergent, Hunger Games. Mostly TV shows with some books thrown in. I would say Marvel but I haven't really seen all of the Marvel films/and tv shows up to date so would be pretty bad at it.
I haven't really thought about game roleplays. Usually the games I play are Ark: Survival Evolved, Minecraft, Forza, not particularly games with roleplay settings haha.

Fandoms: Mostly Doctor Who but I'd love to experience roleplays with Skulduggery Pleasant, Divergent, Hunger Games. Mostly TV shows with some books thrown in. I would say Marvel but I haven't really seen all of the Marvel films/and tv shows up to date so would be pretty bad at it.
I haven't really thought about game roleplays. Usually the games I play are Ark: Survival Evolved, Minecraft, Forza, not particularly games with roleplay settings haha.
Haha. Well we all start somewhere ^^ Again, enjoy your stay and have fun ^^ Always up to plan a RP :p

Back