New User Call me..

Beep me
If you wanna reach me

I'm not sure if my brain is finally turning to mush after being stuck at home for a month now or what but the Kim Possible theme song has been stuck in my head all day. Maybe now it will finally leave me be! XD

Anyway, you can call me Cinn. I've been roleplaying for ten plus years but in the last three, I've managed to stay pretty consistent. I really enjoy creating characters and developing stories with people. I also really like having a few secondary characters, when the plot calls for it. For me, it really brings the story to life and it's just plain fun!

OOC chat is important for me as well. Let's be friends as well as writing partners! BUT if that isn't your cup of tea then that's fine, however, I will "check-up" on you every once in a while. Just to gauge how you like our story and to see if we need to change anything and to let you know that I'm simply here for you. It's been my experience that people suffer in silence more often than not, and I'm more than happy to be the person you vent to. Though, I am still a stranger, so please don't send me any of your personal information and I also don't chat through any other place than here But if you need to mindlessly vent I'm here for you!

Now, a little bit about me! I love the color purple, and music is life! Really big into anime, I'll even use them for face claims if my partner is cool with it. My favorite right now is Black Clover. I enjoy reading too, though I don't do it as much as I used to since I've been writing more. Dogs are my jam! I'd have a whole doggie zoo if I could afford it.

As for the not so "pretty" stuff, and this can affect my replies for whoever I become partners with in the future. I suffer from migraines and even though I take something to manage them, they still interfere with my life. I'll let you know if I'm not going to be able to reply for a day or so if that happens.

And that's it for now. I look forward to getting to know some of you guys.
xx​

Hi there, and welcome! We're glad to have you aboard! I can empathize with the whole migraine thing, as I tend to get them pretty often as well.

There is tons of activity in the Discord for OOC chat and a lot of people active on the site in general. You might experience some challenges finding talkative partners at this specific time but around evening EST it gets pretty busy. Can't wait to see you drop in!

Hi there Cinnamon-Spider!

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! And...I suppose I can half-heartedly pretend that the first lines of your intro didn't make me hear a certain set of beeps in my head. I can absolutely and with confidence say that I wasn't watching that, my little sister just had it on the TV...I'm loving Black Clover right now too. That arc when they went into the Shadow Palace was an insanely hyped trip. Very manly. Not Kim Possibly at all, yes...

On to the topic of RP! I too believe that OOC communication is absolutely paramount. It just makes writing stories together be that much better. Even without having to get into the forming of any sort of friendship, simply candidly sharing what each person is looking to take from a story and spiritedly collaborating to achieve that is how the best of RPs are formed.

Like Fishman said, it's a bit late for a large chunk of our userbase, but things get livelier here following the EST times. I myself should be in bed soon as it's 2AM...

Anyhow, once again, welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need help with the site!

:emoji_seedling: Welcome Cinn, to Storyteller's!!!:emoji_seedling:
:emoji_shamrock:Black Clover is GREAT!! I'm a (specific) anime fanatic. And I love animals, I have a little puppy myself (we named him deku) :emoji_shamrock:
:emoji_rose:I hope you enjoy it here!! And that we can get a chance to chat!:emoji_rose:

Back