New User Candle in the dark.

The Essence

A sweet bundle of Joy
I'm The Essence. You can call me Silo.

How I am:
I am a pretty weird and easy going chap. I'm Awkward a lot of the time, I can be tense upon meeting new people. I truly mean you no harm. If I make you mad/upset with something I say, I promise you I didn't mean it. You can confront and address any sort of issues with Me. I just want to be a particularly well recepted fixture in this wonderful community.

Genres I like
:
I Love Horror So I like to portray darker styled characters. This by no means I am stuck to doing that. I'd like to believe I am a pretty well-versed Roleplayer. I can do Romance, Realistic style, Fantasy. I'm also open to anything new. hence where I came up with my name. I am the essence of any character portrayed. I can also do multiple characters at once if need be.

My style:
I am typically detailed in description. My replies may vary in size, I can do group RP's or single RP's. I can take criticism on my performance in either an original character or already preexisting character. I can and have had better success being spontaneous. I can come up with characters on the fly, that helps with whatever RP I may end up in.

Games I like:
Silent Hill.
Fnaf.
Little Big Planet.
Little Nightmares.
Limbo.
Journey.

Movies I like:
Forest Gump.
Nightmare before Christmas.
Corpse Bride.
Edward scissor hands.
Friday the 13th.
Halloween.
A Nightmare on Elm Street.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Silent Hill. etc.

Super sorry if this was long winded, I truly want to be apart of all this. It would be an honor to Rp within this Great community. Thank You so much for your time.

(
and I figured it out I'm not completely stupid.:p )

Hey there Silo! Ooh, a Nightmare Before Christmas/Corpse Bride fan! Looks like we'll get along just fine!

Welcome to STC. The only game I recognized on there was Little Big Planet, but just for that we'll get along just fine :p There are numerous stories just waiting for your involvement. I don't think that was long winded at all! I've seen introductions varying in length and degree and you fall somewhere in the middle.

Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with and you've found a wonderful place to be a part of.

Once again, welcome!

*throws confetti*

Back