New User Casey O'Connor Introduction

Casey

Hello fellow role players! I'm casey, of course thats not my real name but its the one I use for all my roleplays.

Well, I'm role playing about 50% of the time on week days and 80% on weekends, it's my favorite thing to do. i can do semi-para, para and one liners. my responses are usually 3-5 lines long, sometimes shorter and sometimes longer. please dont get mad if i dont respond asap, I try but i do get writers block so I wait a few moments before going back to write a response.

About me:
•straight
•male
•hungry
•love people
•calm

If you'd like to start a roleplay, feel free to PM me any time! thank you :)

hello! welcome to STC!

and honestly? same, when it comes to writers block. I am a slow replier

Welcome to the neighborhood. We have hammers of all shapes and sizes devoted to removing writer's block. Be sure to read the fine print before use.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle.

I just wanted to swing through and give you a little nudge. We would love to get your account reviewed for approval once you get a little more activity under your belt. I would recommend you browse through some of our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, and Creative Forums are great choices) for some threads that catch your eye.

And if you need help with anything, or aren't sure where to get started please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

Back