Ame Damnee Cathedral of Eden

Alhon
Cathedral of Eden

Alhon laid down on the floor and closed his eyes; he spoke "As far as I am aware, they're endangered; at least endangered in the sense that the population of full-blooded Hgronian is a whopping 1." he said casually, he had said it so many times that he was used to it, he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep as he waited by Renee for her to get healed.

Ariel smiled at Ratchel and Michael a little envious that her and her father didn't have that relationship. She didn't let that get to her besides what's happened has happened no matter what she wanted. She raised her eyes at the bed finding it kinda peculiar but at the same time neat that Ratchel can make it anywhere. It look nowhere near comfortable but she guessed tats why they called her the Crystal Queen. "Don't worry you two will be the first ones I tell." She sat down closing her eyes softly and yawning loudly as she felt the warm sunlight hit her face.

As she closed her eyes she could see everyone's life force near her. It was like a second vision for her specifically towards her medical career but sometimes she used it for enemies who can turn invisible. As she looked around everyone seemed healthy well healthy overall that's nowhere near dying. She smiled at the site seeing that she had done a good job but then stopped. She noticed two new life forces under her one was perfectly fine but the other one was critical. She opened her eyes and stood up her healer instincts kicking right in. Without any hesitation she began to run down the stairs her aura already ready to heal the person.

Arriving in less than three minutes Ariel began to strip down Renee's armor. It would be harder to use her magic with objects in the way such as metallic armor. Though she was courteous enough to keep garments on leaving shirt and underwear on. Since these were lighter clothing they didn't have chances of getting in her way. While she did this she didn't say anything she knew this situation didn't need words in her mind she was saying "Heal first small talk later." As soon as she had Renee stripped Ariel placed her hands on the critical wounds while her aura detached from her and began to heal smaller wounds like scratches and bruises. In less than five minutes Renee's wound's were fully healed but Ariel wasn't done yet as her aura went from green to blue. Renee felt a sudden burst of energy rise within her not only did Ariel strip away the exhaustion but she also recharged Renee's magic. "There we go all better" Ariel yawned rubbing her eyes. She then looked at the young man and smirked "Never thought I would see a Hgronian in our cathedral. Cheeky bastards."

Rene'ilyah
Cathedral of Eden, Avalon District

Renee helped Ariel with the stripping. She didn't have much of an armor as one would put it, although she did wear a light one in memory of her father, who wasn't supposed to rise out of his casket and try to kill her, but did anyway. Realizing there's a man in their group, she glanced at Alhon and snapped. "Don't you dare open your eyes or I'll gouge it with my sword. I'm serious." she said, as she Ariel proceeded with her healing. It took quite a while, but the wait was worth it, as she felt her energy rise. She felt like she could run a thousand miles. She let her wings out, the white and gold still stained with red in certain places, but the wounds underneath them are gone. "Thank you." she told Ariel as she started wearing her clothes again, one article of clothing at a time. She looked horrible, her armor torn in places, her skin and clothes streaked red from the blood that rained down on her, but she's feeling way better than ever.

Alhon
Cathedral of Eden

Alhon finally opened his eyes; he gazed at Renee's beautiful wings and was awestruck for a second, he smirked, "Don't you think you may be compensating for something there?" he giggled as he said it hoping to make it clear he was joking. He went to scratch his face and realised that his mask was still on; he pulled down his hood and reached behind his head. With swift yet articulate movement, he undid the mask and pulled it down. He held it in his hand for a few seconds, staring into the eye-sockets of the masks. He opened his satchel bag and put it inside on top of his two manuals and his wire. He lifted his feet and finally realised that he had tracked blood into the Cathedral, he looked around for some water with no avail so he left his boots on and hoped nobody would notice or care. "Hm..." he stammered, he walked up to Ariel, "Could you heal this?" he held up his hand and took off his glove and revealed a very small paper-cut he had received earlier while doing paperwork for a contract. He thought to himself; "If you're going to stick around, might as well have some fun while you're at it."

Ariel yawned louder and nodded as she placed her pinky on the cut and healed it. "There you go all better." She then looked at Renee shrugging "I'm a healer it's my job to help others no matter the circumstances." She sat down and closed her eyes feeling beyond exhausted from using so much magic within the past few days. "Also there's no need to repay me for my actions I was glad to help out. Though if you feel obligated to well then be my guest. I accept payments in food or if you're willing pay from my stay at an inn." Although she had her eyes clothes you could see the clear expressions while she talked as if she had done this before many times. "Also if you don't mind do either of you have water with you? I am feeling quite parched."

Rythe, Cathedral of Eden

Having rested from his carnage, Rythe stared at the blue blade of his sword, somewhat disappointed in not being able to use its signature ability, especially when it hadn't been used in ages. He longed for some action, and today he received it, but as content, as it made him, the event brought disturbing revelations in the state of New Eden and greater Terrestria itself. Necromancy was... rare to say the least. The last necromancer that had been present in New Eden died centuries ago. Ironic how one sought to reanimate the dead and control them, yet always fall prey to death themselves. Certainly, the latest development's cause hadn't been on the side of the city, but it didn't quite leave the imprint Abaddon would have should they have sent their forces. New Eden would triumph in the end, but the scarring memory of the assault would have thrown the city back by at least a few decades. This assault lacked a motive... terror, but they would have continued then. Something did not quite add up...

While he was sure Raakshdos would be aware of his suspicions, he began at a brisk pace into the Cathedral's deep interiors. Approaching the most heavily guarded portions of the Cathedral, he stepped past the multitude of fresh Warden guardsmen that had not participated in the ensuing battle above. Good, they are doing their job, they should be placing protection of this artifact over everything. Disappearing through the heavy reinforced doors, he continued deeper into depths. Unbeknownst to Rythe, upon the slam of the massive doors, the guards had collapsed onto the floor, rigid and most certainly dead. Not a single drop of blood emerged from their corpses.

Arriving in the chamber, Rythe held his breath before tossing open the heavy doors with a resounding creak. Upon the pedestal where Aditi's stone was supposed to be sat, safely, an outline in the dust that had settled on the stone surface. Incoherent thoughts passed through his mind as he contemplated executing the guards responsible for the protection of the room, yet he felt no form of life present in the room aside from himself. He took a seat in the stone tower chairs, cast off to the side, that had been left from the ancient council hall of the original Warden Grandmasters, which had been the original purpose of the massive chamber, he waited for the arrival of Raakshdos. So many memories from centuries ago... before I became the advisor, the time of revolution and upheaval. He cast a glance towards his old ancient chain guillotines mounted on the walls, abandoned since peace ruled New Eden. Ages had passed since he wielded and felt the insanity held within the unstable weapon he had forged in his younger years. A failure to some, a masterpiece to Rythe.

Last edited:
Wolf enters the Cathedrel, and walked along its halls, looking over the people who had taken refuge here. While exploring the area, he noticed that there was a rather large amount of dead warriors lying around heavy doors. 'There are too many guards here for this to be a coincidence.' He thought, and he checked one of the guards. 'Dead, but no signs of battle or conflict in sight...interesting.' He looks to the door and wondered what secrets the door might hold. 'Perhaps they fell while doing there duty?' Wolf opens the heavy door with ease and enters in, slamming the door behind him as he began his decent.

Raakshdos, played by Meliodas

Cathedral of Eden

????
Storming into the cathedral, Raakshdos hadn’t the time to worry about the carnage he’d left behind earlier in his wake as he made a beeline towards one of the more fortified locations within the ceremonial hallowed structure. It didn’t surprise him much to find the guards dead. What did surprise him, however, was that it appeared as if someone had left a breadcrumb trail of bloody feathers which lead away from the scene.

Through the heavy doors and into the dark bowels of the cathedral, he began to sense that he wasn’t alone… that someone… or something was several paces ahead of him.

Wolf hears the heavy door open up behind him. He turns around to see who it was, but the hall was too dark. He wasn't able to see who was behind him. All he saw a dark silhouette on top of an even darker backdrop, but he knew the whoever was behind him was close. Too close for his comfort. He kept his sword and Sigil hand at the ready however, as he might not be able to see whoever was behind him, but they will be able to see him on account of his glowing blue eyes.

Cathedral of Eden

????
A little known fact was that Raakshdos’s uncanny ability over the shadows allowed him to see almost perfectly in the dark, so it wasn’t a stretch to make out the animate suit of armor standing a few feet in front of him. The glowing blue eyes lurking beneath the helmet would have been unsettling to most, but nothing seemed to frighten the Grandmaster. “You won’t need that, Void Born.” He spoke softly, with little hesitation or aggression. There was very little about the world Raakshdos didn’t know, although an extended wealth of knowledge concerning the being standing before him seemed to conveniently escape him.

“May I inquire as to why you are down here?” That was only the first question of many considering nobody had seen a Void Born for centuries. As far as anyone knew, they were but legends.

Wolf was rather surprised. whoever was in front of him knew what he was and has yet to strike him down. There was wisdom in the figures voice. He didn't wish to use his Sigil of Torch to brighten the hall, as that would give away his position, but his eyes had adjusted enough to know the figure was clearly human enough and the voice showed that it was a man that stands before the Captain. He had no reason to say anything to the man however, and there was no reason to be found. He avoided answering and instead began seeking answers.

"Where does this passage leads?" He asks, return the same lack of aggression and hesitation in kind.

Rene'ilyah

Renee blinked, not quite getting Alhon's joke. When he removed his mask, she gave him a long blank look. He doesn't look half-bad. Not that she cared. But when he removed his gloves to show the tiny little paper cut, she couldn't help but scoff a little. "You're seriously going to make a healer heal that? What a baby." she said jokingly, with a soft, almost tired laugh. Her laughter ended as soon as it started, the hollow feeling in her chest settling in once again. She turned to the healer, seeing that she was indeed quite parched, and so she took her bag and opened it, searching around for a pencil and her sketchpad. She worked silently, quickly, drawing a canteen of water, and when she was done, she simply reached into the page, her hand passing through the rippling paper as if there was another dimension in there, and when she did, pull it out, she pulled out the canteen, the image vanishing from the paper. She opened it and checked, it was indeed full of water, and in her experience, she knew it would be safe to drink. She held it out for the healer. "Do you want some water? It's safe, I promise you."

After offering the canteen to the healer, she continued fiddling on her sketchpad, and when she was done, she turned to Alhon. "Let me see your hand." she said. When he moved it towards her, she pulled out an item she had drawn, a small adhesive bandage, and wrapped it around his finger. "There. Thank you for helping me get here." she said, not meeting his eyes. She wasn't used to asking people for help. She wasn't used to saying thank you either. Throughout her life she has always been managing herself. Taking care of herself... alone.

Ratchel and Michael

As the sun came out and shined down on Eden. The beams of light shining down on Micheals face making him slowly open his eyes everything was blurry and his body felt so heavy, he looked up at the face of what he was expecting to be Ariel but the tan skin and long blond hair gave it away "MOMMY!!" He said his body now feeling weightless jumping to her face causing her to wake up and both of them to fall off the crystal bed and onto the floor... roof.

"Ow ow ow." Ratchel said holding her head while her son was hugging her tightly going off like a rapid fire off arrows "Mommy I met a nice lady that was also a healer, and she taught me how to go near a patient, and brought me up here so I could sleep and and and!" starting to huff. Smiling at the sight Ratchel ruffled his hair and scooped him up on her shoulder. "Alright, Kiddo." She said smiling "Let's go down and meet this nice lady." As Ratchel was going for the stairs her son seemed disappointed. What could be wrong ?.... O she knew what was wrong and felt terrible about leaving him. "Micheal.... i-" before she could finish he said something quite different from what was expected. "I was wondering if you could... do that awesome thing... when you jump off a building."

Her eyes widened in surprise, he wasn't mad that she left him with a total stranger he just wanted to see her do that trick? She thought about for awhile and with a small indecisive look, she said. " I don't think right now's the right time to do that Heart. We were just attacked and it might be in poor taste that I show off now." Micheal still looked sad as they were now going down the stairs she hated to disappoint him so with a smile she said. "I can do it when we get home. Pinkie promise." Holding out her pinkie to him on her shoulder him looking at it thinking deeply but then finally locking his pinkie with hers sporting a wide smile "it's a promise." Giggling as they now reached the bottom where everyone was at. Ratchel's eyes catching Rene, Ariel, and some man altogether. "So is this a private conversation ?" smiling with Micheal still on her shoulders.

Last edited:
Rythe, Cathedral of New Eden, Classified Location

"I don't believe you are in a position to ask that, Voidborn."
Rythe approached from the passage Wolf referred to, blocking the fairly thin passage with his heavy armor. A thick, slightly luminous chain was wrapped around his wrist in an x pattern., indicating his position. His eyes examined the honor guard, scanning over the armor multiple times, taking in as many details as possible before taking note of his surroundings. In such a confined space, there would be little chance of the being to pass him, especially now with his ancient weapon, now retrieved from its long retirement.

His hand hovered slightly over the blade at his hilt, waiting for any provocation to draw. A Voidborn, a type he had not seen for several centuries was standing before him, yet the long forgotten being posed a significant threat to the sanctum just behind him. While he had interacted little with the order in terms of strategy or battle, the man standing before him seemed familiar, a past encounter perhaps? Memories simply clumped together in the millennia he had been living for, and the knowledge melded into a mixture of incoherent thoughts. Regardless of the mystery and knowledge of such a character, there would definitely be no hesitation in striking down a foe that threatened the depths of the cathedral.
"Answer his question," he spoke in a fairly stern, yet neutral tone, obviously wary.

Now surrounded, Wolf now had his reason to answer the man. He didn't want to get into a battle in the narrow hall, as he wouldn't be draw his weapons.

"...I was merely curious. There were dead guards littering the floor outside the door and I wished to make sure things were ok." He replied. He made sure not to show any hints of wariness or weakness in his voice, but in truth should the two wished to fight him now, there was very little he could do.

Alhon
Cathedral of Eden

He smiled; "You're welcome sweet heart" he said smirking, he looked around the cathedral, "Was never much for the religious areas...." he said; "Maybe I should go..." he thought. He clicked his boots together and turned around; where was he to go now? He thought about the underground or maybe he should walk the streets a bit.

Cathedral of Eden

????
Rythe clearly had a mean streak, which didn’t really seem to surprise Raakshdos in the slightest. The Envoys were practically the embodiment of sin, yet ironically, for angels, The Ethereal weren’t much better. They were however cut from the same cloth, birthed in an era far different than the one they were living in now. Centuries ago, they were an extension of the gods, a means to express their compassion… and their wrath.

“The dead guards don’t surprise me. I have a feeling there is something far more interesting in the chamber ahead… or, something very interesting that is missing at the very least.” Just as Grandmaster Raakshdos had told the lycan Brutus just minutes ago, he had more important things to worry about. While a Void Born being this far removed from Oblitus did intrigue him, it would have to wait.

Raakshdos didn’t like to be confined, so he appeared to take a few steps back into the darkness before disappearing without so much as a word – reappearing in the chamber ahead only to stand over an empty pedestal…

Wold watched as the man disappeared into the shadows. He was no longer surrounded, but he still needed a reason for all the dead guards above. A confrintation here wouldn't be wise, and based on other man's caution makes diplomacy no longer an option. He weighted his options and decided that now wouldn't be the time for be sneaking around, due to the recent attack on the city. He turns and walks up the stairs.

"Wrap the men upstairs and cloth instead of a coffin. It will allow for easier burial." He said as he walked up. It was the least he can do for men who died performing their duty. To a Rolman, there is no higher honor.

He might as well check back with Calm in order to make sure everything was well.

Rythe, Cathedral of Eden, Classified location

Rythe sighed out loud as the Voidborn left, it wasn't exactly his nature to act stern until he was actually in battle or in command of a battle group. Still, he would do anything to protect the Plume, destroy anything to prevent its destruction. It was his purpose, nothing more, nothing less. Drilled into his mind from his infancy on Terrestria, he still couldn't question the rationale behind his unquestioning loyalty to the Plume. How could the Envoys have betrayed them all? Was there a darker secr- His thought was cut short has his hardwired mind suddenly ceased it. No matter the case, perhaps it was just better to continue his path, there was certainly no repercussions being made evident...

Relaxing slightly, he returned towards the chamber behind him, spotting Raakshdos as he entered. He drew his sword from behind him as it shone a dim light throughout the room, illuminating the pedestal and its missing stone. "I imagine you're suspecting Anwil's corpse for the deed?"

Cathedral of Eden

????
“Didn’t you notice?” Grandmaster Raakshdos spoke softly, his eyes drawn to the floor. It was hard to make out in the dark hall, but now it was clear as day. He’d seen the same traces just outside. There was blood on the floor, and feathers that seemed to leave a trail behind, one in which Raakshdos felt he was meant to follow. “I recognize these feathers. They belong… belonged to your missing friend, Uriel. Ceolen Anwil is dead. For good this time I suspect. I doubt he can be in two places at once, though I don’t doubt this attack was a part of the plan. They pulled the wool over our eyes just so they could take this.” The Aditi’s Plume was stolen.

“We must sound the alarm. Put together every able body to find Aditi’s Plume at once. It is of utmost importance that we recover it at all costs.” A risky move. Raakshdos would have to leave the city in search for it. New Eden would go undefended, but without Aditi's Plume, they had nothing.

Back