New User Character designer on a quest to character development

Rikki

King of the junkyard
Hey everyone!

I am Rikki, an artist and writer from Italy. Let's say I am more an artist than a writer though. I started my project a few months ago and I only have 27 pages for now and no time/motivation to continue working on it. Hopefully it will come back but who knows?
If you are curious, my story is set in post-Civil War America and it's about a Southerner who seeks for vengeance for the death of his father and a Northerner who accidentally saves his life. The two then continue their journey together.

But anyway I have been RPing for a few years and I honestly could talk about my characters all day long without getting bored, though you probably would at some point lol
I am also a dog trainer and own a Border Collie, I love RPG games(favs are Skyrim and RDR but also AC Black Flag) and I love 80s music so much(especially Hair Metal Bands).

I have a lot of characters I would love to RP with, one of them is AJ and it's the punk in my avatar. he is nasty though, dunno if anyone would take him honestly lol

Well I look forward to meet new people and RP with some of you!

Rock on!

Back