The Evrensel Conflict Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed! Corrin is such an underappreciated and beautiful character. I've never played her in an RP before so I'm excited.

Indeed! Corrin is such an underappreciated and beautiful character. I've never played her in an RP before so I'm excited.
Corrin's from fates right? I've not played the game, only watched the LP's. Hey, maybe our Fire Emblem characters will meet up ^^ I plan on RPing as Hector and Ephraim which are two of my favourites (Even though I've only played the Gameboy Advance Fire Emblems.)

I've only played the 3DS Fire Emblems.

Our FE characters could meet up and form a team if you want, that'd be cool. I fell in love with the Fem Corrin design though. She's so cute!

corrin-female-nendoroid-fire-emblem-fates.jpg

I've only played the 3DS Fire Emblems.

Our FE characters could meet up and form a team if you want, that'd be cool. I fell in love with the Fem Corrin design though. She's so cute!

corrin-female-nendoroid-fire-emblem-fates.jpg
Female Corrin is really cute, I've got to give them that! ^^ And that sounds like a fun idea :p We could RP us meeting up.

@Wyvern Rider
I saw you created an Elite OC from Halo ^^ Would you like to brainstorm a RP with my Spartan? I had the idea where we'd meet up but share hatred between each other due to separate allegiances ^^

To restate what I said in the canon claims.

This site actually shows you the imagine, instead of the link. So thank god for that! Lol.

We could start somewhere generic, like a destoryed Earth or something, just to get the characters introduced and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back