The Evrensel Conflict Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in doubt, more explosions. Explosions fix everything.
c3f.jpg

I also encourage mad science. It's like regular science, but it doesn't take none of your crap about things being impossible or unethical.

Only grabbed three games, two Portals and Stick Fight... the rest I spent on skins. For CS.

Anyhow, Imma jump into the RP, then?

You know what, I'm scrapping my OC,I found a better and more thought out plot bunny to follow.

*Flies away to make OC*

@Bobby the Prussian
I just had an idea based on my interactions in the first chapter of the storyline. Since I'm using a Final Fantasy Canon Character, would it be alright if I involved the Final Fantasy monsters into the world?

Thought it'd be a cool idea and add a bit more mystery to the broken world if there were monsters roaming around.

@Raynar Saassin

Just had an idea that or may not work. The way Raynar called out Shen, I dunno why, but it struck me as a bit personal...Perhaps we can have those two have a history together, that they met and perhaps fought before? If you like the idea, of course.

Oh golly, the RP has been rolling since Tuesday and I haven't noticed till now?! Pardon me, I'll write a late introductory post as soon as I can!

Hmmmm.

Some of you are forgetting a rule: "No one line posts. And keep two line posts to an absolute minimum. Aim for three lines or above. This is because it make the RP less stale, and people also enjoy longer posts much more than simple one or two liners. We aren't all expert writers, but if you're joining a forum, you gotta be better than one or two line(s) of dialogue or action."

I'm seeing a lot of basic one liner posts in the chapter. If you need an example of what I like in a post, Steely's was great. Obviously not everyone can shoot for something of that length, but don't keep all posts small and rather stale. Challenge yourself to make your posts as long as you think you can make them.

Howdy there ^^

Hmmmm.

Some of you are forgetting a rule: "No one line posts. And keep two line posts to an absolute minimum. Aim for three lines or above. This is because it make the RP less stale, and people also enjoy longer posts much more than simple one or two liners. We aren't all expert writers, but if you're joining a forum, you gotta be better than one or two line(s) of dialogue or action."

I'm seeing a lot of basic one liner posts in the chapter. If you need an example of what I like in a post, Steely's was great. Obviously not everyone can shoot for something of that length, but don't keep all posts small and rather stale. Challenge yourself to make your posts as long as you think you can make them.

I always aim to prove my best effort as possible ^^ Sometimes however I end up having those moments where single-two liners are all I can think of to advance that particular situation forward. But I always intend to make equal contribution :p

Eh, as long as you're willing to improve the writing, I can get not being able to think of something longer.

Anyway, I will finally claim someone and join the chapter. (Should've done that a while ago.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back