Cidrae here hi hey hi o/

Cidrae

Smol and soft
So... I'm one of those people who desperately need RP at times but don't always have time for it. Now that things have calmed down again, though, I'm thinking of picking up the hobby again. So, it's kinda difficult to say how long I've done this for, as I started maybe ten years ago (HOLY SHIT I'm old!) when I was 14 or so. ^^'

That makes me 24-year-old nerd from Finland, hi, hey, nice to meet you! I'm awkward at social surroundings, get easily anxious and have noticed that RP - and also RP communities - do me good. There's nothing better than coming up with new characters and building them a background with lots of characters, and then have someone else catching the ball with their characters and challenging me to think and react.

I'm also a romantic little goose, that would like to RP well written, long building romance but always pushes things too hard and things go waaay too far way too soon.

In real life, I'm studying animal care - currently anyway, I've also studied painting (not the art way) and art (the definitely art way) - and online I live either in Azeroth or other fantasy-esque realms. I also like reading, although don't ask me what I prefer to read, because it's mostly trashy romance novels (or less trashy ones, like Austen or Brontës) which always disappoints my grandmother who would like me to read something with more content. I'll also always be a Potterhead by heart.

I also like to play other video games, where I mostly pick them for the story or graphics - what? Aesthetics are just important to me! - like Uncharted series, Bioshock series and Farcry series (the last three ones anyway).

So feel free to prod me for RP! I promise to deliver at least half-decent messages part of the time, with characters at least mildly interesting. I hope to make friends here too. <3

- Cidrae

Hello there Cidrae~! Welcome to the site mate. Hope te see you roleplaying, there aren't that many romance roleplays going on so far, maybe there should be some 1X1 roleplays tho~! Perhaps there shall be one in the future! Hope to also roleplay with ye mate. There be a chat at the bottom right and a help desk, later mate.

Whoop! Romance alone isn't that interesting genre in itself but it seems to always find its way into my RP. >_>'

Hoping to find some interesting RP here!

Welcome Storyteller! :) I love romance, but only when it is realistic. Love to see complex arguments and real emotion, but only if it benefits the actual story itself and is more of a plot device than the main focus.

~M

I think romance really adds something to a story, but I love characters who have this in-depth backstory, and history. A story that isn't quite black and white, or good or bad for that matter. Right now, I have quite a few romances in roleplays but they add a real sense to the characters themselves, adding to their complexity, and even holding them back in a lot of ways.

~M

Most RP's on here are not Romance based, but a lot of the Epic RPs are designed in a way that you could certainly create romance with characters.

Yeah, been kinda eyeing the Masquerade and thinking of creating a character there! Not for the romance part, but who doesn't love badass yet kinda insane monsters while still being able to look good? :D

So... I'm one of those people who desperately need RP at times but don't always have time for it.

I totally relate! :D Hello there~ Maybe we can roleplay sometime. I am into romance as well, after all. I simply love seeing the side my characters show when they're in love.

Heyhey! ^^ And I'd love to, for now I've been still reading through the forums - and there are a -lot- of options where to go to start. I love creating characters that aren't that romantic at heart, perhaps they've given up on it totally or it's just never been part of their lives, and then seeing them soften. In the same way I also love torturing my characters and pushing them to their edges and seeing what happens. 8D (Should probably drop a message at that 'looking for RP' thread thingie soon...)

Hey Cidrae! Nice to meetcha :) I admittedly spend wayyy too much time building potential romances or complicated relationships between characters - it adds substance!! Looking forward to your characters :)

Back