Circle Time (Open)

Kid

Child of the Internet
-Insert Clever Theme Song Here-

Circle Time is filmed before a live studio Audience

------------
A door opens and Kid, a young child of about 10, walks in holding a large thing, covered in a blanket. As he enters the view of the audience, they clap and cheer. He looks around suspiciously and places it on the living room coffee table and wipes his forehead as he sits down.

"Oh man is that heavy.. I can't believe I even got it in!" He says out loud to no one in particular

"I just hope Birb doesn't see before I can get it up to my room..."

From the off stage bed room comes "Oh! Kid is that you!" Bird calls. "I'll be out in a second! I've just got to finish up this thing!" She yells, being very unspecific and avoiding said thing.

From the off stage bed room comes "Oh! Kid is that you!" Bird calls. "I'll be out in a second! I've just got to finish up this thing!" She yells, being very unspecific and avoiding said thing.

"Ahh! Oh crap oh crap" Kid says quietly to himself. The Audience laughs at Kid's pain. He quickly scrambles about to try and hide the large covered thing he had.
"Take your time! I don't mind" He yelled back at Bird as he found the open closet and tried shoving it inside. However it was quite to large and he just barely shoved it inside. He had to sit in front of the closet door to keep it shut.

From off stage flys Birdee to a tumultuous applause from the crowd. For this particularr epsiode she was a larger than average parakeet with a white body, yellow head and bright red cheeks. She lands on the kitchen counter, hopping back and forth excitedly. "Kid! Kid! Kid! Kid! Kid! Kid!! I did a thing!" She says excitedly. The little bird stops in it's hopping tips it's head at her partner in crime. "Why are you sitting in frount of the closet?"

"Umm... No reason. Just a good place to stand." He lied nonsalantly, much to the audiences approval, hearing the laughter.

"So, uh what did you do? I'd love to hear it!" He said, trying to change the subject

Birdee paused for a moment, still watching Kid, then happily went back to her bouncing. "WELL!" Birdee pulled a peice of paper from nowhere and set it on the counter. "I wrote you a Haiku!" She said, fluttering her winds happily.

Sweat droplets were coming down his forehead when Kid spoke
"Thanks! How about you read it, while facing the kitchen? I hear that its a great way to do that! If you go into the kitchen you can be heard from all around the house!" He told his pretty bird pal.

Bird looked up and she was suddenly wearing yellow winged glasses. "The kitchen does have some great reverb. It'll give it a spooky feel." She said, turning around to face the fridge. "Are you ready?" She asked Kid.

Kid nodded and and said "Alright go ahead!"

As she was reading the Haiku, he attempted to sneak the large thing upstairs.

"Ugh this is heavy" he whispered to himself

Birdee clears her throat and says in her best reading chirp:

"Kid is a child
He likes to drink lots of milk
he is really short"

Back