Full Closed

Sounds like it would do well as an epic.

@KeekeeI
If you are interested, then welcome aboard!

Also if so, would you like to reserve any roles?

@Tiko
Ohh, if so. I would not mind making it into an epic roleplay. Though I do not exactly have any Co-GMs that I know currently to really be apart of that from what i've read up on.
Also, I'd probably wait for a bit more people to join just so I can fill a few roles out before submitting to something like that, if that's okay.

Awesome! And I actually have my own Demon oc that would fit pretty well into this rp! If it is ok for me to do that. If you need some more people to take spots then I am willing to work with two characters!

I'm totally okay with that! Im willing to take any kind of characters into the roleplay whether it's your own idea or one of the roles. Just means you'll be under the 'Other' section, though no matter the case your demon should not be more powerful than a leader of haven, that's the only requirement.

We could create more than one OC for this, right? Imma head to the work station and create my OC's then

Co-GMs are optional, and take your time. Your roleplay just caught my eye as a good make-up/design for it so wanted to bring it to your attention :)

@Vague o3
Yeep, you can make more than one character as long as you know that you can control them all.

@Tiko
Thank you for the information! I'll give you a message when I am ready for it.

@KeekeeI
Mhmmm, I plan to wait for at least either the last leader spot to be taken if not one more person to join and then i'll set everything up.

@sissyd00q
You can take any form you wish. If you're a demon that is always in the demonic form then go for it. XD
The whole thing with demons in humanoid form is due to the whole thing with when humans and demons could live in harmony with one another so it was easier for humans and demons to get along and coexist.

I have a demonic character but she usually takes on the form of a dog (and she poses as good with hidden dark intentions)

So... Undertale. With demons. (Magic barrier? Really? Is a human SOUL more powerful than a demon's?)
Count me in. Sign. Me. Up.
Can I be the leader of the Ravinca or is that position taken already?
Also...
Abilities? Is it just... magic? Do the different leaders have different powers? (they should, ex. Biokinesis, Electrokinesis, Pyrokinesis, Telepathy/Telekinesis, Necrokinesis, AtmoKinesis... and even overpowered ones like Kenetikinesis? Fragokinesis? {I call that one} Umbrakinesis? Ergokinesis? Essokinesis? ) Can they possess people? Do they cause EM interference? Do they have Clairsentience? What do the demons look like? What is their society like? How long do they live? As with everything I'm interested in, I have SO many questions.
Gears are already turning in my head for character ideas, so hopefully pretty soon I'll let you know.
(Also... Is your avatar from the Last Airbender? The taijitu fish? I understand if it isn't an original concept, that is, if it didn't start with Avatar, but that's what I'm reminded of. Avatar was my childhood.)

Are we free to make up history between the Five or will you do that?

...Is Lucifer a taken name? Or Abbadon?

For appearances, are you looking for more Balrog-esque or a Shadow?

Last edited:
Back