New User Count Katarina has arrived at the party

Count_Katarina

Count Katarina
"My dear, aren't we all an individual of great renown? In our own eyes, I can't see why not."
A little bit about myself, I enjoy the fragrant scent of Earl Grey tea, a wide variety of flowers and plants, fencing, creative writing, and especially roleplaying. I have a liking for Victorian Era fashion in both men and women. I believe its a lovely contradiction to modern clothing. Transitioning from how fancy my listed interests are so far, I enjoy watching horror and perhaps even reading it. However, I'm not a complete fan of simple jumpscares. It's the subtle feeling that something's awry that really gets under my skin. I do enjoy it when the Orchestra kicks it up a notch with horror movies. If good enough, it'll make me yearn to listen to the soundtrack on loop. Speaking of music, Jazz, Classical, and Opera tend to be my area of interest. Every now and then, there's a pop song that gets stuck in my mind. I've been classifying Frank Sinatra and Michael Bublé as two of my favorite songwriters.

In terms of writing and roleplaying, I love romance, crime, thriller, fantasy, and adventure. I enjoy roleplaying very much. Despite having gotten into it just a couple of months ago, I absolutely love the creativity from both myself and several other people.

Most of my OCs are original. The one that I'd most like to use is Count Katarina Graff. I don't mind using any of the other OCs I have. Please take note that I plan for this character to be used for horror, crime, and thriller. He's a French Aristocrat that has a tough time in maintaining a long term marriage. Not much is known about him other than his personality that is nothing less of a gentleman. That doesn't stop from rumors to assume he's the one that puts a grim end to each and every marriage.

I'm ecstatic to see what my presence on this website will bring me.

Have a lovely day, my dear.

Welcome to STC. Glad to have you! Bringing a character to the table that wasn't specifically created for any particular RP, I'd highly suggest that you take a look at through Graff into the Nexus as it's the best way to meld things together without a concrete plot or setting by any single GM.

See you around!

Welcome to storytellers!
Your character is enchanting and very interesting!
What's your favorite classical composition?

Back