Couple of Ideas

Yui

Hello all viewing this post. I haven't roleplayed in a long and decided to give it another go.

A few things about me: I can write a few sentences to a paragraph and avoid one-liners. I often try to match the length of my partner.

When it comes to smut, I'd prefer if we just fade to black.

If my formatting seems weird, I apologize. I'm on mobile and don't have a PC.

Plot 1: (MxF romance) Muse A is the loyal servant of a mad and evil wizard who seeks to resurrect a devil and unleash its power onto the world in order to 'cleanse' it. However, royal is needed for the ritual. So, Muse A is sent to a nearby kingdom to abduct their beloved princess, Muse B. To achieve this, he masquerades as a newly hired guard to get close to her.
However, he finds himself so enamored by the peace of the kingdom and by the princess's beauty that he falls for her instead.

Plot 2: (Gender doesn't matter): In a bustling village divided by the rich and the poor, Muse A is among the latter. Treated unfairly by all, they find peace by themselves. One day, a strange house appears at the edge of the village with no clue as to where it came from, who lives there, or how to get in. Rumors spread of strange beings out of a fairy tale being seen there.
Muse A one day decides to go to the house and finds it finally open. There, they meet Muse B, a magical being (Up to you what they are if interested in this role) who traveled from another world.

Back