Ame Damnee Craftsmen's and Artisan's Guilds

Kat Charter
Kat grinned as they seemed to look at her in annoyance by interrupting their kissing session. "I'd quite like to get some new clothes, black, preferably." Kat giggled, shifting to the door and allowing herself into the Seamstress shop. The place was quite a mess, bits of glass littering the place and a few patches of blood from the undead hordes that had swarmed through a while ago. The two seemed rather unscathed, however, so she assumed they were fighters, which was a bit of an odd considering they were the owners of a clothes store. "I can help out with the glass, if you need it." Kat offered pleasantly, now inside, still maintaining that strange mixture of a playful and flirty smile.

Her smile dipped slightly upon hearing the news. "Isn't that some powerful magical artifact?" Kat asked calmly, leaning out through the window and watching the crier run down the street, fighting wasn't her thing, so she'd pass on the journey into Oblitus, but it was still rather alarming news. "I wonder how much they would pay if I told them where to find it.." Charter thought inwardly, retracting into the cold room before returning her gaze to the two.

Rhiannon - District of Eden

“Black?” The vampire questioned this choice for a moment then moved over to the female with graceful steps. She looked her over slightly mentally taking note of the about size of the rather beautiful being, “I would suggest cobalt blue. It would be less noticeable or looked upon strangely by others.”

She moved away to one of the bins she that lined the left side of the store. Humming softly she found a light dress in the color she was thinking of. The neckline was square and exposed plenty of chest while the sleeve bellowed slightly before coming together at the cuffs that were adorned by fabric buttons. A dark brown waist cinch was quickly added by the vampire. The skirt was long with a slit up to the left hip, “This for example.”

At the mention of the other woman helping she shook her head slightly. Then frowned as she too heard the criers words. She was old enough to know of the item they were speaking about. Once this transaction was done she would close the shop and give away the many outfits she had in stalk. She was sure that someone could use them.

Kat Charter
Upon the presumed seamstress deciding to get a suiting colour, Kat merely shrugged, her grin returning. "I'm sure you know what would look best on me, you're the professional, after all." She smiled, layering a tone of seduction on her voice as the woman left to get her the rather suitable dress. "That looks divine, how much will that be?" She asked, her eyes gleefully looking the woman up and down the entire time, but seeming slightly disheartened at the refusal, being declined meant she would have to leave sooner rather than later. "I wonder what all that business with the artifact is.. I don't suppose either of you two know anything?" Charter question, her planning mind already searching for the possible whereabouts of the item. She doubted they knew anything about it, but it was a good place to start

She smiled softly as she handed the female the garment, “Just take it. And anything else you might find to your liking. I’m closing shop for now. In fact if you would like to help you could take these to the cathedral the priests will make sure they get to where they are needed.”

Her blue gaze danced over her little slice of paradise. It wasn’t any longer due to someone taking it upon themselves to still and item they shouldn’t have. She wasn’t going to simply let someone walk over her home and leave it in ruins. Her chest swelled slightly as she turned to Brutus, “Lover we should be going. The wardens honestly think they can survive the ruins of Oblitus,” She shook her head before moving to her bedroom in the back, “The less you know about the item in question likely the better.”

She quickly stripped down to nothing before pulling a dress from the flooring of her wardrobe. Heavens alone knew why she kept such a thing. The skirt was short and pulled up on the right side for ease of movement. A tight hard leather corset was quickly fastened over a loose white blouse. She fastened a belt about her waist with a pouch and strap which she filled with her whip. Glancing about she wondered where the child had left her sword. She would be needing it.
Pulling on a pair of knee high boots she looked at herself in her vanity. One by one she pulled the pins from her hair till the long blond tresses fell down her back to her waist. She the picked up a leather thong and tied her hair back. Staring at herself she was reminded of who she had been before she became a vampire. Stepping out into the main room again she smiled softly, “I need my sword. I haven’t a clue where Risk dropped it though.”

Brutus Magnolia - Seamstress Shop

Brutus nodded at Rhiannon's suggestion that they leave. "Agreed." As she went into the back room to change, Brutus closed the door behind her. He didn't trust that flirtatious look this girl was giving his lover and he wanted to preserve her dignity. Nonetheless, he remained cordial with the newcomer. "We're sorry for dumping all of these clothes on you outta nowhere. Some unexpected complications came up that are forcing us to close up shop and we didn't want all of these clothes to go to waste."

When Rhiannon emerged, Brutus was left in a stunned silence for a moment. Every article of clothing Rhiannon wore, she looked gorgeous in, but this outfit in particular made her look like a warrior. It was by far her most stunning outfit yet. He got a hold of himself and smiled at her. "You look wonderful dear." When she mentioned the sword, Brutus remembered that Risk seemed to be too weak to hold onto it, she must've dropped it outside.

"I think she dropped it outside. I'll take a quick look." Exiting the shop, Brutus started to sniff around the guild for Rhiannon's signature scent. Aside from the scent coming from the woman herself back inside, he managed to find a faint whiff coming from the area where Brutus had shouted at Risk. Sure enough the sword was there, he bit his lip to hold back a tear. He'd hated the way he left things between himself and Risk and hoped he'd get the chance to apologize to the poor girl someday. Picking up the sword, he returned to the shop. "Here you are, love."

Kat Charter
Kat watched the woman as she stepped through into the other room to change clothes, her lover gaurding the door and her vision. "What? Nothing wrong with sneaking a peak." Kat giggled in good-nature, holding the soft, deep blue clothing in one hand while resting her other arm on her waste, bent slightly. "Besides, I've seen more than enough naked people in my lifetime, noone can really impress me anymore" She finished off, before the seamstress came out again and the man obtained a new set of heart-eyes. "He looks like her can barely contain himself." Charter smiled as he left the building in search of some sword that someone called Risk seemed to have stolen. "I'd rather not go play carrier for now, sorry. I have more interesting things to do, that would be most beneficial to a certain group of people I know. Information is a valuable commodity, keep that in mind." The blonde woman with the startlingly red eyes smiled cryptically as the man from before returned with slightly wet eyes, before walking outside with the clothes and seemingly floating up into the air, like some sort of strange apparition.

Once Kat considered herself sufficiently out of view, she floated back around, landing gently on the roof of the seamstress shop and watched. "They know something about the plume, I hope, They just seem off, too... noble, or something. I guess it won't hurt to look." She thought into herself as she awaited the two to leave, her scarlet eyes unblinking in the increasing darkness.

She blinked slightly at the look Brutus gave her and was happy that he decided to go get her sword for her. He would have more luck hand she would finding it. At the other woman’s words she covered her mouth slightly to suppress a giggle, “Oh is it that obvious?” Of course it was. They were new at this love thing anyway.

Upon his return Rhiannon accepted the sword and fastened it to her belt on the other side from the coin pouch and whip. She waved good bye to the female was she departed with her dress, “What an odd child…” the vampire murmured gently to herself as she moved over and took Brutus’ hand, “Let us be on our way.”

Brutus Magnolia - Seamstress shop

As the girl flew away, Brutus couldn't help but hold a bit of suspicion towards the girl. He couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but he'd be more wary around that girl in the future. Those thoughts were dropped however as he felt the soft hand of his love intertwine with his own. He gave her a heartfelt smile and exited the seamstress shop. Hand in hand the couple headed towards the Warden's Keep. Ready to tackle whatever fate had in store for them next.

Kat Charter
Kat followed after the two, using her experience in the spying persuasion and always keeping the sun at her back when possible. "The gore is probably blocking my scent too.. If they happened to have a way of tracking me that way, so I should be fine." Kat thought inwardly, flitting from roof to roof, floating constantly using her abiliry to prevent causing any noise by tapping the ground in her heels. Running was never really a problem with gravity manipulation, just increasing it in a direction caused her to burst forward, and she could manipulate it at will, moving incredibly fast however was particularly draining over a long duration of time.
"Maybe they know something else of interest.. I wonder why they're suddenly clearing out the store..? Damn, should've asked.." kat continued, her brain buzzing wirh excitement as she flipped this way and that while traveling. Gravity was effective, but nothing could stop her from spinning around in mid-air

After his battle, Wolf had begun to reflect. He began to wonder if he really did kill Walker. Hopefully he did. He can't imagine anything save a Void Born surviving such a brutal finish. His train of thought was derailed when he heard a town crier, shouting at the top of his lungs. 'Aditi’s Plume stolen! Need recruits to come to The Warden’s Keep for a journey into Oblitus!' The said and Wolf was intrigued. He had no idea what Aditi's Plume was but it must be important if they were gathering up a force to journey into Oblitus. Still that could be rather helpful, or rather detrimental for the safety of Rolm. Still this trip would be a good way to get back home, to at least report on the recent events.

"You crier!" He called out, getting the attention of one of the town criers. He pulls out a small back of gold coins and hands them to the man. "Head to the hospital. There is an person covered head to toe in armor with glowing orange eyes. Tell her to meet me at the Warden Keep." He said. The crier eager shook his head before running off. Once the crier had taken off Wolf traversed to Warden's keep to see what all the commotion is about.

Kat Charter
"Gagh.. This is turning into a waste of my time..." Kat whispered grumpily to herself. Her two temporary targets didn't seem like they were going to reveal any information any time soon, they just kept on walking.. Kat gave a small sigh and let the two go, landing on a roof delicately before hopping down to the ground below. She travelled on a bit more, still carrying the seductive pair of Navy blue clothes in her hands before floating off again
"Damn, I need a drink...." Kat mumbled to herself as she seemed to glide along, seeming rather exasperated by the events that had happened earlier that day

Last edited:
Back