New User Crelarid The Dragon

Crelarid

Hello all. I am new to this site and excited to get going.
BTW I'm a drag0n so please excuse any spelling errors. It's hard to write with talons.

Would that make you my subject and follower (if you be a dragon that is)?

Would that make you my subject and follower (if you be a dragon that is)?
I be dragon but I be amazing ice dragon controlled by no 0ne. If anyone tries to control me I freeze them. How do you like my collection?

I heard that I have write a bit more about myself so here we go.
- I'm a badass Ice Dragon
- I transferred here from http://www.rp-forums.net/index.php where I participated in a few RPs
- I like playing D&D with my family
- I'm a badass Ice Dragon
- I enjoy making quirky characters such as a badass tank with an alcohol addiction, and a dwarven mage that hates fighting
- I also enjoy making quirky locations such as the Comeback Inn. An Inn that was impossible to leave until all your gold was spent.
- I am a teenager by dragon standards so that may be why I love this sort of thing so much.
- I'm not the best at writing though so my posts may be a bit short but I will do my best
- Did I mention I'm a badass Ice Dragon
- Anyway I'm going to try my best and I look forward to working with you all. :)

a badass Ice dragon............................................................................................................f*ck that shit, I AM A GOD!!!!!

;)

ICE HAS NO EFFECT AGAINST THE FIERY BOTTOM OF THIS GOD!!!!

PS. I had chilli for lunch

Hah! Your pathetic attempts of icy word play fall on deaf ears. The crackling of my flames will drown out any noise you try to make!

I won...

Back