Crossover Roleplay, Likely Odd, Likely Fun

Okami

Hello, friends! It tis I, Okami! Here to regale you with my presence!

And also to pretty much beg someone to play with me because boredom is figuratively killing me.

I have a crossover idea that essentially combines my OC who originated from Oblivion and Skyrim and has since discovered how to travel across dimensions into different worlds.

You would likely play a canon character from another series, film, game, book, etc. or perhaps an original character depending on what we decide on.

I have a Deviant At journal explaining my character in more detail, what I'm looking for, and some of my limits, you can check it out here: https://sta.sh/02c3lr2qc37o

Anyway, I suppose I should just say it here as a warning; I don't know how into mature topics you my lovely guest is, but I want to say I am not into erotic stuff. I can have romance or fluff (cause it's sweet and cute) but the frick frack will not occur, a fade to black maybe but not the actual deed. Violence and language can be a thing, but it's not necessary and I can easily tone stuff down to levels that you are comfortable with. There will be some stuff though, as Caris is from a relatively violent world but I swear to you I won't take it to Saw levels.

Anyway, thanks for reading! As a reward here's a mama gharial wearing the most precious hat in the world:
93-1000.jpg

Back