New User :D

rawheight

Wake me if you're out there.
Hi there! I go by Boan and I am looking for some new RP partners and this site seemed like a good place to start :) What has been your favourite roleplay, and why??

:emoji_hibiscus:Welcome to Storyteller's Circle Boan! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_seedling:I really do hope you enjoy it here!! If you need any assistance the staff (including myself) is here to answer any questions you have.:emoji_seedling:
:emoji_sunflower:As for favorite roleplay, I really don't have one. I know that's silly to say but I value all the different roleplay's I do in a different way. But all time the one I loved the most was way when I first started roleplaying on Kik (I feel old now.) But it was a guild roleplay and I made lots of friends, some can still talk to this day. And it was like a big family, I hope to do something like that again one day but I'm always busy and (tbh lazy):emoji_sunflower:

Thanks Mai_able! I can really relate to your story about when you first started roleplaying. I started on Neopets back in the day in a similar guild/family situation, and it was so much fun :) Sometimes I wish life was still that simple! I'm glad you've had so many roleplays you've enjoyed since then :D

Thanks Mai_able! I can really relate to your story about when you first started roleplaying. I started on Neopets back in the day in a similar guild/family situation, and it was so much fun :) Sometimes I wish life was still that simple! I'm glad you've had so many roleplays you've enjoyed since then :D

I really have and this site has helped me too! There's really a lot of great people on this site! So I hope you enjoy!!

@YariDaiku hmmm, I know what you mean! It's very difficult to create a realistic character. I love tension in a roleplay, but it can also be difficult to find realistic motivations for characters to be angry with one another. What makes your characters angry? I think mine are usually motivated by an injustice being done.

I thoroughly enjoy roleplays with a lot of characters and plotlines that intersect, I love learning about new worlds and environments that I can invest into ^^ I know we have at least a similar interest in YA novels, what kind of RP are you looking forward to most?

Ooohhh I love really complex plotlines like that! I always have trouble keeping track of more than one or two characters though OTL I always end up leaving a bunch of them behind on accident. I did have one really fantastic RP though where me and my partner each played 1 male and 1 female character, and my male and female characters were cousins that her characters were married to. It was a lot of fun LOL

Hmmmm, I really like RPs that I can sink my teeth into. Something that has a lot of substance and a lot of possibility. Complex characters with complex motivations, and really the genre could be whatever, I like to try just about anything. I guess one of the things I like most about roleplaying is the fact that you have another brain with another set of experiences working right there alongside you, so you get to create something much more complex than you ever could on your own, and I'm looking for that.

They can definitely get pretty complex, that complication gives me characters a lot of room to grow as they go against or help others face their own adversities ^^ As far as fully fleshed out worlds, I can't agree more. I'm looking through a few in the open RPs now that look pretty interesting, a Sci-Fi one stands out and a medieval one with some darker themes look like they have a lot of content to build around.

Ooohh yes, I love starting with a character that has some serious growing to do lol. And I love seeing how roleplaying with different people will change in what ways different characters will grow. It's just so exciting, I love this hobby a lot haha!

I'm really glad you've found a few you think you'll like!! I've had a difficult time finding roleplay boards as active and with such a kind member base as this one. I'm really excited about it!

Back