New User Da Lish has Arrived

Lish

Watch. Out.
Jk
Hey guys! My name is Lish and I am brand-new to "Storyteller's Circle," though not to roleplaying. I am also on Hogwarts.io and I was bored so I looked for another role-play to be a part of. Here I am.
I am one of the younger people here, so I may not read any cough mature stuff on here very carefully and will not enjoy any cussing. (Doesn't mean you can't do it around me though)
I will try to be on every single day!
I have average writing skill but I do tend to make a lot of my characters alike so I am trying to do more of a variety. Please forgive me if I do.
I am also very very deeply obsessed with romance. (ROMANCE, NOT PHYSICAL STUFF) And will almost never say no to having a romantic relationship between our characters. I just might drop some hints.
OOC, I am very friendly and am willing to do a lot of stuff if you suggest it to me. If my character snaps at you, please don't think I have anything against you. I don't.
Looking forward to roleplaying with you!

Hey Lish! Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle.

We actually don’t allow sexual roleplays here since we allow users as young as 13, so you don't have to worry about that!​

Welcome to STC Lish, hope that you fit in just fine around here and have some fun ^^ There's a wide variety of options for you to find and if you find Mai_able I'm sure she would love to do some romance RPs with you. A few others share that as their favorite here.

My question for you is: What house do you identify with most from Hogwarts?

Thanks, you guys!
Capri, that was kind of you to give me that information, thanks again!
Hydrangea, I will make sure to find them! I identify with Hufflepuff, though my Hogwarts.io character is in Griffindor. Hufflepuff is really underappreciated, but they are so kind, honest, and loyal. Definitely Hufflepuff. What about you?

Thanks, you guys!
Capri, that was kind of you to give me that information, thanks again!
Hydrangea, I will make sure to find them! I identify with Hufflepuff, though my Hogwarts.io character is in Griffindor. Hufflepuff is really underappreciated, but they are so kind, honest, and loyal. Definitely Hufflepuff. What about you?
Hufflepuff forever :emoji_thumbsup:

Ravenclaw. Without a doubt, I'd have to be placed there; but I enjoy hanging out with those that identify with Hufflepuff ^^ Fun to be around.

I am definitely Slytherin at times XD Though I try my hardest to be a Hufflepuff!
Welcome to STC!!
As my dear friend @Hydrangea said I do love a good romance! So if you're interested I don't mind chatting about it!
If you need any help, want to chat, or have any questions though I am always happy to help!!​

I am definitely Slytherin at times XD Though I try my hardest to be a Hufflepuff!
Welcome to STC!!
As my dear friend @Hydrangea said I do love a good romance! So if you're interested I don't mind chatting about it!
If you need any help, want to chat, or have any questions though I am always happy to help!!​
Thank you so much! I may send you a private message about possible romance. :p

Back