New User Danced around this

Ouverture

I've signed up a while ago, with the intention of seeing what this site is all about, given an RP I used to be part of moved to here from another site. I've been on a roleplaying hiatus until a few months ago and still in the process of very slowly getting back into it. In light of the ongoing shifts on this other site it's policies, I've found myself on a timer before it's ideology has alienated me completely. As such, you're reading this topic. I'm here to expand my options.

Hi.

I am Ouverture. Some may know me as Kestrel. I've been roleplaying for over 8 years, breaks not-withstanding. I've GM'd several long-lasting roleplays, two of which to completion. I enjoy various settings, ranging from medieval fantasy to space exploration. I vastly prefer fantastical elements in stories, as they grant me a wider arrange of tools to play with. I sometimes venture into 1x1 territory, but it doesn't seem to pay off for my partners or me very often.

I work in little bits of everything in communication, but my passions are usability and brand design. I like to believe I have a healthy interest in psychology, cooking, art and a slightly less healthy interest in videogames.

In order to fit in and honour roleplay tradition despite aforementioned experience, this introduction post doesn't have an en-

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm new to RP and this website, but folks here are really friendly. So I hope that you'll find just what you're seeking. Good luck and have fun!

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! Before you can jump right into a roleplay you will need to be approved first but worry not as the approval process is very easily done! The fastest way to be approved is to get involved with our community by posting around in the Main Lobby section and of course stopping by the chat to say hello :3! If you have any questions about anything feel free to shoot me a pm! I hope you will enjoy being here with us! We are all very friendly and always looking to roleplay =)!

En- What? En- WHAT! I must know! What if the series gets canceled before the final season without us knowing if Andre and Cassy are going to keep the baby and if John moves on from the comatose Tina! *Tears stream down her face* What am I to do!

Back