1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Dantorel OOC

Discussion in 'Out-of-Character Discussion' started by Drakey, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Drakey

Drakey A shape-shifting Dragon God

This is where I will post player skills and equipment

Quest information will be posted here as well.

2. Drakey

Quest

[The Orc Band]

There are rumours in the town of a party of Orcs that have been attacking travelers. You are told, by an old drunkard, that the orcs reside within the ruined castle that lies a few days travel north of the desolate little town.

Objective: Slay the Orcs that reside within the castle, bring back their heads as proof. All loot gained is that of the adventurers.

Reward: 100 GP

Durza likes this.
  3. inkdragon

inkdragon Understandably Confused Staff Member on Hiatus Warden

I'll drop Orion in when you guys get into town. He can be in the tavern when you get the quest and join your party then.

4. Drakey

@Durza did you read the scout info?

5. Drakey

Also, we can get started working on your character in the RP

6. Durza

Durza Member

yes i did read the sout info

7. Drakey

8. Durza

Durza Member

do you mean what of the special abilities do i want?

9. Drakey

yes you can choose three to be skills

10. Durza

Durza Member

climb walls, open locks, move silently i guess

11. Drakey

ok, I'll get that up.

12. Drakey

ok, go take a look at your new skills!

13. Durza

Durza Member

NICEEE

14. Drakey

your welcome!

15. Drakey

@Crelarid

Hey what skills do you want, you get to pick 3, they have to be cleric-like/healer skills

16. Crelarid

Crelarid Member

I'm not sure at the moment but I do know that I want lesser healing or whatever it's equivalent is.

17. Drakey

ok, can do

18. Durza

Durza Member

for the successful end should i have a more violent "pop up" or just a "hey i heard voices, can i stay? cool"

19. Drakey

a violent pop up, but it will have to wait till monday. in the mean time, you guys should check out my epic rp, the link is in the Conversation

20. Durza

Durza Member

yah i saw it