zombies are for chums

• ❖current status

• still looking

❖type

• one x one & small groups

❖yo

• Once more with feeling

Yo bro
      I'm hades and tbh I really suck at this part of the roleplaying game. I tend to get anxious I guess. I am 25 but that can be up for debate. My pronouns are whatever you want them to be. I'm a comic artist and have been roleplaying for so long that I remember when it was done in notebooks and passed between my friends in middle school.

To the point:

- I am a loser for moodboards and theme songs. Trust me.
      - 18+ preferred but I might give you a chance otherwise if you are chill.
      - time is an enigma, I'm not always available
      - genders are great and so is romance
      - I don't care about the sexuality of the pairing. [I'm very queer and do tend to gravitate toward queer characters]
      - one liners are a no go, sorry! I like having at least a paragraph or way more.
      - I am willing to rp on discord, email or pms. I can try threads or skype but they aren't preferred.
      - ooc chat is love and life
      - ask if you want samples
      - tell me your limits if you have them.
      - I'm not a fandom roleplayer!
❖pairings & such

• Our Old World
      - - > God[dess] x Mortal
      - - > Nature spirit x Industrial Revolutionist/Scientist
      - - > Beauty and the Beast interpretation

Shipwrecked
      - - > Merfolk x Pirate

Etc
      - - > witches & wizards
      - - > faeries
      - - > dragons
      - - > steampunk
      - - > treasure hunters and monster killers
      - - > mecha

• - - > adventure

• - - > supernatural hunters

❖original characters
    These are characters that I wouldn't mind making a plot for. Obviously, I don't expect to play them all.
    *click their names for art/designs if they are hyperlinked.

Rune
    - - > southern gothic aesthetics, cursed to be the boogeyman, skeletons throw wild parties

• Makoto
    - - > Loses his glasses easily, tries to be stoic and angry, used as bait for supernatural hunters, secretly a half-yokai.

Kakomi
    - - > Defected angel, gets glitchy if he is too emotional, does not like puns.

Caleb
    - - > werewolf/shapeshifter, Glasgow smile, a ripoff of Ashitaka from Mononoke in personality, a charming beast.

Nemo
    - - > A bit feral, what are feelings, demon boy.

Hiro "Scarecrow" [small profile available]
    - - > Grave robber, potions master, revolutionist, will not care for chocolate.

Sirus
    - - > Pink hair, dream reaper, a little too eccentric, not really up for saving the world

Lucille
    - - > mama witch, star seeker, feared by the king and loved by the queen.

There is of course more...including anthro characters and monsters. / shrugs

Have a good day.

Interesting stuff you have going there. The only thing really stopping me is pretty much my writing style. I don't write one-liners, but I can write a lot to a little depending on how I feel and how into the rp i'm in(Specifically the fantasy aspect that you've offered). Could you give me an number of sentences you'd like to have per average post?

I would love to do most any of these RP themes you have listed as they fit my favored type of RPs. I also wouldnt mind doin an RP with any of your Single characters as well as I have some of my own if you like to look through them. Many of my OC characters do happen to be monsters though, just a bit of a warning. I have a few of them listed on this site here: Click Here!

I am no one liner RP partner and do happen to write at minimum 1 paragraph responses, though there are a few times such as in basic conversation that my responses may not be quite that long. I do love your list of inspiration as I too am a fan of Ancient Magus Bride, The Secret of Kells, Transistor, The Book of Life, and Steven Universe.

Hi there!
This all looks very interesting. I would love to start an RP with you, preferably over Discord if possible.
I have no real triggers and generally write in at least one paragraph, depending on whats going on.

I do have to admit that I am not always the most reliable replier, seeing as I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life and very little free time. I do try my best though and if I stay silent for too long, a gentle poke should get me going again.

If you're still looking for a partner, feel free to send me a PM or something.

Back