New User Dear people I hope to befriend...

• Thread starter soʟɪᴠᴀɢᴀɴᴛ
  • Start date
S

soʟɪᴠᴀɢᴀɴᴛ

First off, I'd like to just state that I am very excited to be on this site. I am a roleplayer of 5, almost 6 years, and I have learned how much joy roleplaying can bring to my life. I've been inactive for the past few months, but now that I have found a site that is hopefully more active, I can get back into something that makes me happy.

Anyway, I am a student of 15 years, and one of the most shy people you'll ever meet. (Social anxiety is to blame for that) I have been writing as long ever since I was 6, though I will say my writing has improved since then. As far as characters go, they tend to be slightly twisted or touched with sadness, as I try to put a piece of myself into every character my mind creates.

Hey welcome to STC!!!! So glad to see you here and social anxiety is fine. Its why we write at people. So much easier and remember me, I have a friendly smiling dog face. Please don't tell me you're one of the folks that think its creepy looking. Anyway the best thing to do to get started is to read the rules and please post in the main lobby where you can so that your account will be flagged for approval and we'll get you going in a role play. Let me know if you need anything and I'll be happy to help.

By the way what is your favorite genre?

Back