link8304

Who?
Hello, I'm a new guy you've never heard of with an RP Idea you'll probably forget.
I wanted to start my RP Career on this site by posting a roleplay, and seeing if anyone would be up for it.

This is a roleplay about demons breaking free from a dimensional prison, a void of sorts. The seal keeping them there has weakened, and they finally break it. Demons flood out of the void and begin to conquer the fantastical kingdoms surrounding the portal. They drive the humans underground by flooding the air with a tainted substance known as Demoxygen. This is a fantasy RP with two sides, though both will interact with each other frequently.

DEMON SIDE:
The Demon Side of the roleplay revolves around the Demon's daily conquest and life in general under King Wickr Nega. Eventually it may go to war with the resistant humans, it depends on how the roleplay ends up going.

HUMAN SIDE:
The Human Side of things is a bit different, more focused on the survival of the humans underground, as well as a possible uprising against King Wickr Nega of the demons.

Interested! This seems pretty good. Would you be using demons mentioned in mythos or making up your own?

Back