Lore Weaver

The genre is a blend of sci-fi/sci-fantasy and historical fantasy. The idea is that your character is an operative for a secret UN Research And Bevelopment Agency that detects and repairs anomalies in the time/space continuum . Usually this is is a simple task but it can me more challenging when a time-traveler from an opposing agency is i involved. Or a dogged but unprepared journalist.

Your character would be well trained and conditioned not only to survive and adapt easily to the circumstances and challenges of each destination to blend in, So much so that the memory of your true identity and mission is buried in the memory and consciousness of the persona you assume. Constance is completely bereft of any such training or conditioning and will suffer all manner of side-effects, ailments and rigors of the experience. She will also , depending on her mental state, retains any knowledge of the mission she might have, Thus she can be a valuable resource and/or a vulnerability.

I don't care whether you play a male or female or whether a romance develops or not, The characters fo not even have to get along. In terms of time-frames/locations. I have the following one sin mind, fee; free to suggest any of your own.

The Scottish Highlands in the 1300's
Paris in the 1700's,
coastal England in the 800s - Viking Invasions
The Pacific In the 1600s -
The Wild West in the U.S.
The Middle East in the early 2000's.

Back