Double Lives [Meliodas and Cream]

Crim

The blobfish
"Come on, Ry. You have to come with me. You never go out. Ever. You sit with your head in books or sketching. It's not healthy for you. You need to integrate with society every once in a while!" Lainy grinned, standing by Ryleigh's desk. The brunette wasn't going to leave until Ryleigh agreed, that much was clear.

The redhead sighed, looking at her friend. "Where is the party?"

"Justin's house... or Joey's... Jakes? Doesn't matter, it's one of the frat parties a few blocks away from my dorm. Look, you can even stay at mine too."

Fat chance. Knowing Lainy she'd be hooking up with a guy and taking him. The last thing she wanted was to be in the same room as that action.

"Okay. I'll come. But I'll come back here afterwards. And I won't stay late because I need to walk home. I don't want to interrupt any plans you end up having." Ryleigh moved from behind her desk and checked herself in the mirror. Her wavy red hair was decent and just needed a quick brush to tame the wild locks that sat to her mid back. She pushed her glasses back up her face, examining the freckles on her pale skin before looking at Lainy.

Lainy grinned. "Please tell me you're about to get changed into party attire."

"You know me, Lain. I like my jeans and shirts. I am not going to a party half naked for an alcohol fueled idiot to think he has the right to feel me up and hope for a quick catch."

"You mean like me?" Lainy grinned and teased, knowing her friend didn't mean it like that. "Come on then. Let's get going before we miss all the fun."

While Lainy was around 5'9 and as skinny as a beanpole, Ryleigh was 5'5 and had some meat to her bones. The pair were quite the contrast in both looks and attire. Lainy had a strap top on, black, mid rift showing, and the shortest demin skirt Ryleigh had ever seen.

The party, which was a few blocks away was packed when they arrived. It looked to be in full swing. Bad music was blaring from the building. People were in groups everywhere and some were even passed out on the front lawn and it wasn't even 9pm. Ryleigh rolled her eyes and followed Lainy inside, ignoring the looks she got once people realised who she was and that she was attending a party. It was known that Ryleigh was nothing like her socialite parents who always threw big parties and were in the lime light for both the good and the bad. Ryleigh tried to stay well out of all of that.

"I'm just going to find Josh, head over and get us a drink and I'll see you shortly, okay?"

Okay, well that was Lainy gone. Sighing, Ryleigh made her way to the kitchen to get herself a drink and wait for Lainy to reappear. Hopefully, she could stay well out of sight until it was appropriate enough to head back home.

Nicholas Ezra McKnight, as played by Meliodas

He wasn’t much for parties or the limelight, and while college frat parties were hardly the crowd he was drawn to, it was a necessity to do these sorts of things in order to make appearances. Initially he had a date, a co-ed from one of his classes, but she’d run off somewhere in-between the madness due to his lack of interest, leaving him alone as he leaned up against the wall, one hand in his pocket and the other around a cheap plastic red cup that was just about empty. Over the course of the night, he had subtly been dumping the contents into the Ficus tree beside him in light of the fact that he didn’t drink. Many years of discipline had taught him to always be alert, but at the same time, he needed to blend in with the rest of the students. From the outset, he was your average and equally intelligent law student… but he had a night job too.

There was no mistaking how attractive the young man was. In his early twenties, he had short fine dirty blonde hair that framed his lightly tanned completion, and while it looked a tad bit disheveled, it was a look he had taken years to perfect. His skin was smooth, and his eyes, while exhibiting an air of confidence, were of a baby blue hue. Wearing a pair of black wingtip shoes and dark blue jeans, he wore a blue dress shirt and a black jacket (which had just earlier been partially buttoned at the bottom and accompanied by a pinstripe tie). His collar was loose, and while he appeared business casual, it was clear that it had been a long day.

With a direct line of sight into the kitchen, he watched as a man approached a young redhead, obviously a mark and something he knew a lot about (in a manner of speaking). But as all things did, he could tell things were about to get out of hand when the man went to talk to the girl. “Hey baby, where you been all night? Can I get you a drink? I know there are a few rooms upstairs... where we could... you know... be alone. I'm sure we could both use a good time.” At first, it may have seemed almost harmless to a degree, nothing more than drunken banter, but the man clearly couldn’t keep his hands to himself as he started feeling for the girl’s ass.

Sighing, he leaned up off the wall, setting his red cup wherever he found suitable as he made his way into the kitchen. Snatching the man's hand no sooner than he put even a finger on her, he twisted his arm, holding it behind him a bit forcefully. "You know, I was really starting to think this party was boring too."

Back