Akashic Arcana Down town stroll

The smile faded, Grimm's sudden change of expression was easy for her to notice along with the slight shuffling of feet near the edge of the bar. Clearly something wrong had been said, either that or the information she had given this seeming stranger triggered something in him. Aife wasn't going to stay to find out.

Just as she was planning on bolting it out the door, fists and legs charged with electricity ready to be unleashed if someone would try to halt her. However, it would seem that Grimm wasn't going to allow her the pleasure of a dramatic escape just yet. "WELL. It's been fun Grimmy really, but I can take a hint... I don't know what your problem is with my family and to be honest I really don't care. I just hope we can meet again, maybe a little 1-on-1 if you want." She made her left hand to be like a gun, possibly raising the iron of the men near the edge of the door. "See ya." With one finally playful taunt she made the 'bang' motion and before anyone could say a thing.... She disappeared. The door swinging open gave clue to what just happened.

Aife ran away sprinting, red spark crackling along her form as she clears the long street in just 5 seconds using some her momentum and speed she jumped high into the air and landed on top of a small building with a neon glowing sigh. "Yea... I know how to pick'em."

Back