New User Drem Yol Lok (Greetings!)

A Fallen King

Hey all! You may call me Bolt since that is my main and only character that I'll be using for the most part. I've been roleplaying for at least ten years, but in the last two years I've only been to two actual roleplaying sites. The first one I've hung around for just as long as the second; over half a year. Sadly, OOC drama ruined my homes.

Today I'm giving this site and another one a try to hopefully plant my roots somewhere. And whether that's both places or just one of them.... Only time will tell! I'll have to get used to navigating here because this is my first time actually using a site like this to roleplay and not to just sit and watch video game drama happen. LOL!

A little bit more about me... Hmm... Well, I do enjoy all types of roleplay, give everyone a chance to write with me. I'm a flexible writer and so is my character. I do wish that if you want drastic changes done to my character(Give him a power, shipping him with yours, injuring him for an extended amount of time etc) then I do wish that you ask permission first. Other than that.. Yeah! I'm open to all kinds of roleplay. So if you want to toss all kinds of gore my way go for it. Or maybe you need him to be the white knight that swoops in for the save, you're free to do that too! xD.

I hope I can write with a lot of people and that you enjoy my character since he's been with me since the very start of my roleplaying.

Back