Earth, 1,000 years after the End

Hey everyone. Just a little announcement.

Drakey isn't going to be able to post regularly for a while, so he nominated me co-GM in his absence. I'll be doing my best to keep up with posting as he was. Posting will be a little bit slow for the next day or so, my internet is rather spotty.

At any rate, I'll be posting slightly differently from him in terms of the OOC section. I'll be giving you a brief summary of what happens in each post, to help people not immediately involved to follow along with the main action. If a post involves multiple major choices, I'll be adding those, as well. However, don't be constrained by what I offer you. Feel free to do whatever you want, whether or not it's something I offered. If you have a particular goal, or want to get somewhere or do something, feel free to send me a PM, and we can get it sorted out there.

Also, @Alista , everything seems fine to me! Feel free to make your first post whenever you want. One other thing, though. Could you add genetic stability and views on technology to the sheet, whenever you get the chance?

Back