New User Ekhm! Is this thing on?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEOPLES! Hi I'm, as you can see, Dave. Call me whatever you want really, I'm not all to bothered. I'm the type of person who is easy on anything really, from Sci-fi to fantasy, from realistic to "OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" I'm perfectly adaptable to anything. So if you want to learn anything about my boring old self, please do ask, I'm open and I'm not going to bite... Well unless you bite first.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. - Dave ~

Ha! I can here first!... But only by a couple of hours. Anyways, it's great to see you again, my friend. (And you thought you could run away!)

Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?

HOW THE HELL DID QT GET HERE?! I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF HIM DAMMIT!
Well hello there my dear friend
Hello! Greetings internet user! How is life? Anything fun? What kind of roleplay do you like the most? What's your music taste?
Favourite band, movie etc? Do you need any help understanding?
Life? Life is life, the most fun thing right now is my mock exams so I want to die already. My roleplay preference is mostly anything, however I'm a big fan of slice of life, and modern fantasy/fantasy. My music taste? I think you will just have to look at your own profile picture to figure that out, my friend.

Reactions: Nox
HOW THE HELL DID QT GET HERE?! I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF HIM DAMMIT!
Well hello there my dear friend

Life? Life is life, the most fun thing right now is my mock exams so I want to die already. My roleplay preference is mostly anything, however I'm a big fan of slice of life, and modern fantasy/fantasy. My music taste? I think you will just have to look at your own profile picture to figure that out, my friend.

EYYY another monkey?

Back