New User Ello fellow creation fountains! Rookie Roleplayer here joining anew!

Danny089 Eridmius Odeoron

Benefactor
Ok, so i got introduced to Roleplaying by a friend i know from steam about a year ago, and when i found out that what i've been doing on my own and with other friends was a thing people do all over the world i thought i entered heaven!
a month or two ago i joined his roleplaying forum that he is part of and found myself addicted to roleplaying, now i wanted a community that is bigger and more serious so i searched online for the best roleplaying forums and came across this one. I might sound like a naïve guy but immediately seeing the support donation request i jumped at the opportunity as i just love this hobby so much i think it should be a thig that everybody does, cause it's just so COOL! And donated before even knowng much about the forum... kind of stupid usally somebody get's to know whether it is worth the investment, but i'm a man-child and think with the brainz of a child when in creative circles. :p

Anyhow sorry for the ramble. Yeh, i seriously hope this server and others like it will grow to be a highlight of what humaniy is capable of doing just for the fun of it! :D
I'm here to stay!:emoji_grin:

Last edited:
I can play pretty much anything, but i deffo love vast worlds roleplay, like sci-fi/fantasy and in between.
Take me to a warframe/starwars/harrypoter/avengers-endgame/crisis on infinite earths type thing and you got my money!

How about you

PS: Lord of ze rings also!/Warcraft
PPS: Dungeons and dragons mixed with starcraft/startrek/dune.... dunno just going for all the epicness out there... (Starwars!!!)

PPPS: :p Final Fantasy -pokemon - uuuhhh - freaking spore - sins of a solar empire- digimon - cowboy stuff!

PPPPS: Ben freaking 10 all the chapters! (ok i'mma stop now)

Last edited:
It varies, but at the moment.... cowboy stuff. All the cowboy stuff! (Well... and cowgirl stuff. :emoji_horse::emoji_cactus: why is there no cowboy emoji!?!!!?? )

Though I do like D&D stuff too and am starting to dip my toes into Sci-fi (okay... it's a space western. Still gotta work in the cowboys somehow. :cool: )

Welcome to the site, storywalker. This is a good place to get started with a great community. I speak from experience, of course. Please contact me if you have any questions on how to get started.

Welcome to the site, storywalker. This is a good place to get started with a great community. I speak from experience, of course. Please contact me if you have any questions on how to get started.
I'm just now building my first roleplay thread. actually posting in the bulletin board the main ideas and looking for people to join. so if you are interested please let me know... It's the first time i create my own roleplay ever. At least on an official forum dedicated for this art.

Welcome to STC. I hope we cross paths because you seem very enthusiastic (also bc harry potter lol) !! I wil definitely be checking out your thread in the bulletin board once it is up!!

Back