New User 'ello kids

ᵇᶤˡˡʸ

twink, blond and uber gay
idk wtf i'm even doin' but ello.

The name's Lou Elliott, i'm aussie, and i guess i should do an introduction?

well lmao, 'ere it goes.

i am incredibly literate, aka 1000 word replies literate, but i'm also lazy so ill probably drop to like 400-600, i am by no means new to roleplaying, been doin' it for years.

and while i don't like postin' pictures of this face, i'm blond, stand at 5'2", or 162cm, have shoulder length, thick af hair, for all you weeb ass anime fans out there think a slightly shorter yurio and woah thats what i pretty much look like lol. includin' the green/hazel eyes, permanent death glare, and pretty lean build.

i speak almost fluent japanese, and have lived in the country for a considerably long about of time tbh, but 'ave recently moved back to brisbane.

while i am not the biggest fan of anime, sorry guys, i only know what i know from my japanese friends, i absolutely adore;

- music, i 'ave been playing violin for a decade at least, and am currently working on a diploma.
- oil painting, i am currently studying at uni while finishing my eleventh year at highschool, for oil painting and visual/fine arts.
- snowboarding, ay i'm uber advanced, park rat 'ere.
- writing, duh mates, i love realistic and unrealistic, romance, etc, i dislike scifi tho lol
- my cats, they fluffy as fuck

idk guys talk to me i'm bored as 'ell, also apologies i type as i speak lmao

woooaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Hello Billy, it is always nice to see new faces on Story Tellers Circle.

You will find plenty of partners that share the tendency of literate responses here, and some epic rp's heavily utilize it.

I like Daft Punk music, mainly the Alive 2007 track, some Nu Metal (Disturbed is nice), and pure instrumental such as Lindsey Stirling.

I don't do drawing or painting, however I do dabble in CGI. You can find my creative forums artwork in the forums.

Snowboarding is chill.

I like Fantasy genres, usually High Fantasy as it allows more control over the environment.

I have a russian blue kitten and she is the most adorable thing ever.

I am learning Latin from my Ecce Romani books I got from my linguist step-father

Feel free to post and talk in chat/main lobby to get approved ASAP. I look forward to collaborating with you some day and seeing your content.

Hello there billy, it's good to meet ya. I'm Pokc, you can call me Pokc. Really, whatever you like, if we do end up interacting directly on a frequent basis.

You seem like a pretty chill individual, it's good to have you around. Welcome to the site!

Hey man welcome to the forums, getting approved seems to be just a mix of posting and talking to people in the chat.

I used to be a consistent 1000 word reply guy but that was a lot of years and beers ago, I will still try to keep a high minimum word count but no promises at the start here. Looking to get back into the swing of things, hopefully we can collab in the future and maybe I can get back there.

I know you said you don't like anime but what kind of media do you consume? Favorite tropes and genres?

Last edited:
1530460817d7595e5f53f54750f1faba.gif

Anyways, welcome to the site. :p

I tend to like asking new comers some ice breaker questions, to get things flowing, so without delay...

1. What is your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. What's the most common thing people have confused you knowing about due you knowing Japanese?

oh god so many replies

you guys sound great tbh.

imperator, latin sounds amazing, i wish i was that talented. i am currently however though, learning arabic.

i listen to alot of dream pop, old rock and like whatever genre foster the people is lmao.

genres for role-plays are hard veni, i'm pretty much down for anything, bar from scifi, cliche ass fantasy and super illiterate things.

plus literacy is difficult at times with dyslexia tbh, but i can write pages and pages.

to answer your questions, gwazi;

- that's difficult, but i adore role-plays that focus on the relationships and going-ons of characters, you know, those very heavily thought out open world-ish ones.
- shit man idk you tell me
- that i like anime, lol i'm not a fan however i don't really hate it? i like studio ghibli tbh.

Studio Ghibli is the shit. I haven't watched actual anime in over a year, but Studio Ghibli is always welcome.

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and see ye around! :D *can't really read the text* owo

to answer your questions, gwazi;

- that's difficult, but i adore role-plays that focus on the relationships and going-ons of characters, you know, those very heavily thought out open world-ish ones.
- shit man idk you tell me
- that i like anime, lol i'm not a fan however i don't really hate it? i like studio ghibli tbh.

-So basically you care more about the character development than the genre itself?
-It loses the point then. :(
-Studio Ghibli is less anime and more just a requirement of living. :p

Studio Ghibli is the shit. I haven't watched actual anime in over a year, but Studio Ghibli is always welcome.
16998139_10155014863779919_4174984449557157547_n.jpg

ah no not really, rather i like roleplays that have intricate, long plots that are developed, where you discuss the plots and characters with other roleplayers frequently, if that makes sense?

I do live for romance and quaint things like coffee shops and book stores

Back