Endurn: Heart of the Alauum [Interest Check]

The single most important factor for me when looking at players is dedication. If you dedicate, I will do everything and anything necessary to do the same and make sure that you get the roleplay experience you deserve. I make a standard, but the diversity of any roleplaying community makes them necessarily guidelines over strict rules. The goal is to help writers improve, to stimulate you enough with the world and the plot and gm-made interactions that will give you enough to write about.

Think of it as a goal. If you set a goal and you work towards it, I'd be a fool to send you away because we're all just trying to write and enjoy stories together.

I hope you aren't intimidated and I hope you can feel welcome and supported. I have 3 of my dear, long term roleplayers in this roleplay already and so that really benefits now players because they serve as supports that can give advice, help with the world, and be good friends. If you get into this group? You'll have found a permanent home among friends *stares at the ooc skype chat for my main rp in which me and my 5 players have been chatting daily for three years* :) the goal is to create friendships based in writing and friends help each other, so don't be afraid to dive in. We're all here to support each other and have an amazing roleplaying experience.

Must suppress sarcastic asshole that wants to point out how sappy that was. You might get dedication from me but honestly I wouldn't really call it dedication. I always try to check up on the RPs that i'm in and I always try to reply to the story but most of the time i'm content to be a watcher. Like I love seeing these amazing worlds and following these great characters but I rarely do heroic things myself most of the time just content to be the supporting character like Joey from friends since everybody loved him in friend where he could be funny with other people but nobody cared when he spinned off and became a main character. I guess what i'm trying to say is though I always try to interact with an RP my characters rarely have actual goals other than "Adventure Yay!".

Must suppress sarcastic asshole that wants to point out how sappy that was. You might get dedication from me but honestly I wouldn't really call it dedication. I always try to check up on the RPs that i'm in and I always try to reply to the story but most of the time i'm content to be a watcher. Like I love seeing these amazing worlds and following these great characters but I rarely do heroic things myself most of the time just content to be the supporting character like Joey from friends since everybody loved him in friend where he could be funny with other people but nobody cared when he spinned off and became a main character. I guess what i'm trying to say is though I always try to interact with an RP my characters rarely have actual goals other than "Adventure Yay!".
Oh you bet it was sappy! Haha I get so emotional when I talk about a long term rp XD what can you expect? My main is like, 80% of my social life and hobbies haha. Anyways, that's totally fine and if anything, it'll add nice diversity to the rp. Often it's a bunch of people all trying to be heroes, so having some characters that are there for the sake of adventure would bring an interesting dynamic. Not only that, but I can cater exploration and interaction plots for you specifically (E.g sending your char off into the woods with one other char to hunt down someone to sell them a rare healing potion. Simple errands based in adventure). I can let your char play more of a world exploration role than an epic hero role. At the same time, who knows what'll happen :) we can keep it open and casual, but I'll let you decide how you want to approach it. Let me know if you have any questions!

So I think maybe I'll get to work on opening up an OOC, depending on how things go over the next day or two. We have mowkie, rain, white, me, pumpkin, and maybe to both Stoic and Yoda, so that's definitely enough to start. But we'll see if we get any stragglers before we move ourselves to an OOC

NOTE: I'm just about to update the Odakkai race description, so if you read it recently, give me 10 and reread it for a more accurate description

I am definitely interested. A dedicated group is exactly what I need. Is there anything I can read concerning the years of backstory that have already been played through?

Seriously intimidating, but I'm up for the challenge.

I am definitely interested. A dedicated group is exactly what I need. Is there anything I can read concerning the years of backstory that have already been played through?

Seriously intimidating, but I'm up for the challenge.
Nothing's been played through! But if you want me to write up a recent history for a specific race, regarding political events and all that then sure thing just let me know which race :)

I... Would really like to join, but I also have concerns about my posting length. Honestly, I could probably do it, but... Still. XD I'm definitely interested and up for the challenge if you're willing to take me. I'm already working on formulating a character, if Mage of Intuition is still open? I'm interested regardless, but I have a particular interest in Mage of Intuition.

I... Would really like to join, but I also have concerns about my posting length. Honestly, I could probably do it, but... Still. XD I'm definitely interested and up for the challenge if you're willing to take me. I'm already working on formulating a character, if Mage of Intuition is still open? I'm interested regardless, but I have a particular interest in Mage of Intuition.
Also, yes the mage of intuition is open :)

Hey!! Is this roleplay still open? This roleplay looks fascinating and something I would definitely be interested and dedicated to. Ever since I saw it yesterday, I've been rushing to get approved lol and I finally did, but I do have lots of outside experience with roleplaying so don't fear. Anyway, ahhh I'm just excited to have found this and hope to be a part of it!

P.S. Where can I find the character sheet link? I don't see it on the OOC page.

Hey!! Is this roleplay still open? This roleplay looks fascinating and something I would definitely be interested and dedicated to. Ever since I saw it yesterday, I've been rushing to get approved lol and I finally did, but I do have lots of outside experience with roleplaying so don't fear. Anyway, ahhh I'm just excited to have found this and hope to be a part of it!

P.S. Where can I find the character sheet link? I don't see it on the OOC page.
Yes welcome! At the top of the first post in the ooc you'll see the words "character sheet." just click them :) you can find the same link in this thread by clicking the words on the first post at the very top :)

Yes welcome! At the top of the first post in the ooc you'll see the words "character sheet." just click them :) you can find the same link in this thread by clicking the words on the first post at the very top :)

Thank you tremendously! Yeah haha, I ended up finding it, and am now working on my character profusely! Can't wait.

Last edited:
Oh, also, I wanted to check with you if this one mage spirit I came up with is valid. So, my character is a Varan mix of an Odakkai and a Sylvium, and I find that the mix of affinity with the sky and earth, and the nature of my character to want to stray from his Sylvium side, would make the mage spirit of "Mage of the Stars" to be appropriate. Basically, it's a mix of nature manipulation and divination, since affinity with the stars is related to both the sky and being at one with nature. So, he'd have navigational skills and be able to manipulate astral energy. However, this is just an idea and if you wouldn't allow it I would be perfectly fine to go with just divination.

Oh, also, I wanted to check with you if this one mage spirit I came up with is valid. So, my character is a Varan mix of an Odakkai and a Sylvium, and I find that the mix of affinity with the sky and earth, and the nature of my character to want to stray from his Sylvium side, would make the mage spirit of "Mage of the Stars" to be appropriate. Basically, it's a mix of nature manipulation and divination, since affinity with the stars is related to both the sky and being at one with nature. So, he'd have navigational skills and be able to manipulate astral energy. However, this is just an idea and if you wouldn't allow it I would be perfectly fine to go with just divination.
Sorry while the idea is cool, I won't allow custom mages. The rule has to remain a rule for everyone otherwise the rp quickly becomes a mess for me :) there are premade factors in this rp to ensure I can gm it with relelative ease, so I'll ask that you select from available mages! We have another odakkai and sylvuin varan too! So your Chars wild probably know each other :) be sure to read the sections on the varan very thoroughly

Sorry while the idea is cool, I won't allow custom mages. The rule has to remain a rule for everyone otherwise the rp quickly becomes a mess for me :) there are premade factors in this rp to ensure I can gm it with relelative ease, so I'll ask that you select from available mages! We have another odakkai and sylvuin varan too! So your Chars wild probably know each other :) be sure to read the sections on the varan very thoroughly

I understand, no problem! I will certainly do so :)

Back